Salary: £20,000 (OTE £27,000)
Location: Central London
Closing Date: 31/10/2021
An amazing opportunity to train to be a successful Central London estate or letting agent with industry-leading accredited training with one of London’s leading Estate Agents.
Whilst training towards your accreditation you will earn an OTE of circa £27,000 with an opportunity once qualified to earn over £50,000 pa.
About the Role
You will provide clients with a “best in class” sales through service experience, identifying and understanding their needs and delivering the most appropriate solutions to win and retain profitable business.
Learn And Earn – Study towards an accredited qualification in estate agency, completing set training modules at an agreed pace depending on your development and skill set.
Once qualified and meeting targets, there would be an opportunity to be positioned in one of our Central London branches, listing and selling or renting luxury multi-million-pound property.
Tasks and Duties
- Achieve and exceed personal and team KPI’s and targets, both financial and performance-driven
- Maintenance of database, ensuring client information remains accurate and relevant
- Complete training modules with the aim of collecting certificates for passing each learning piece. Once a pre-set number of certificates are achieved, you will be put forward for your accredited qualification.
- To build and implement timely and regular outbound call plans to incorporate:
- Current and previous clients, offering relevant services and arranging valuation appointments for our brokers
- New buyers, promoting new listings and encouraging them to book viewings
- Undertake inbound and outbound activities as required to support all sales and service-related objectives across the business
What you'll be measured on
- Volume of connected calls made
- Volume and percentage conversion rates of valuation appointments booked
- Volume and percentage conversion rates of valuations converted to new listings
- Volume and percentage conversion rates of viewing appointments booked
- Volume of lost business re-instructed
Perks & Benefits
- Company Pension
- Birthday’s off (after probation)
- Monthly competitions
- Regular company events
- Lively and dynamic environment
- Professionalism and integrity
- Organised and structured working approach
- Commercial approach
- Self-driven and inquisitive
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Good level of literacy and numeracy
- Positive and confident attitude
- Team contributor