- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This stunning two bedroom apartment benefits from a large private balcony and direct river views. This third floor apartment measures almost 1000 Sq. Ft. and includes fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom, a larger reception room, a separate fitted kitchen, utility room, quality wooden flooring and a guest cloakroom.
Situated in an enviable Central London riverside location, St George Wharf has a range of facilities including a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyard gardens, three restaurants, coffee shops, NHS doctor, 24 hour gymnasium, dentist and supermarket.
Residents of St George Wharf benefit from easy access to both Vauxhall underground, bus and mainline stations providing excellent transport connections across the Capital.
For more information please call Michael Tavender on 0207 227 0041
- Direct river views
- Bright open-plan reception with fitted kitchen
- Two double bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- 980 years remaining on the lease
- Parking available to rent separately
- Excellent onsite facilities - supermarkets, restaurants, bars, gymnasium, dentist, doctor
- Adjacent to Vauxhall underground station
- TransportSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer
- LocationIn the heart of Vauxhall, with an unbeatable riverside location, St George Wharf has plenty of amenities nearby for residents to enjoy. The development is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, including popular names like Nandos, Dirty Burger and Tesco. The apartment is also within walking distance of some great green spaces, including Vauxhall Park, and Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, home to Vauxhall City Farm.