Property for sale in Two Riverlight Quay, Nine Elms Lane, Vauxhall, London, SW11
This property has been removed from the market.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
1 Bed | 574 sq ft | Private balcony | 6th floor | 24 hour concierge, Cinema room, Gymnasium and spa facilitiies | 996 year lease | Service charge approximately : £2500pa & Ground rent: £400pa | Current rent £430 pw | Bright reception room | Luxury fixtures and fittings
We are delighted to offer this amazing sixth floor one bedroom apartment in this exciting new residential development directly on the riverfront in the heart of the new Nine Elms neighbourhood on the South Bank, London largest and most exciting regeneration area.
This larger than average one bedroom apartment is bright throughout and benefits from a private balcony. The spacious open-plan reception has floor to ceiling windows, a luxury fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances and under counter lighting, and access to the private balcony.
The Riverlight apartments have been finished to the highest specification with floor to ceiling windows, timber floors, recessed blinds, Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, comfort cooling, and underfloor heating. The base of Riverlight One houses the private clubhouse with state of the art swimming pool, spa and river view gym, reception lounge and library, whilst a riverside bar, restaurant and Waitrose are just along the riverside walkway.
This development is located right on the river in the heart of one of London's most popular residential destinations. Nine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after, this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces.
All potential tenants should be advised that, as well as rent, an administration fee will apply when renting a property. Please ask us for more information about any fees that may apply.
For more information please contact James Duddridge on 020 7227 4650.
- 574 square feet
- Private balcony
- 6th floor
- 24 hour concierge, Cinema room, Gymnasium and spa facilitiies
- 996 year lease
- Service charge approximately : £2500pa & Ground rent: £400pa
- Current rent £430 per week
- Tenancy ends June 2019
- Bright reception room
- Luxury fixtures and fittings
- Key points for investmentNine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
- Lifestyle choiceWhether it's the bars, restaurants and Theatres of the West End that you are after, or the boutiques of Bond Street - all of central London is within easy walking distance. Riverlight itself offers residents the ultimate experience of riverside living with enjoyable river walks up to Battersea Park or down to the vibrant South Bank.
- Excellent transport links0.6 miles / 12 minute walk to Battersea Park rail station.0.8 miles / 15 minute walk to Queenstown Road rail station.0.8 miles/ 16 minute walk to Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus stations.