- Contact Us
Spectacular Triple Aspect Views | Turn-Key Apartment | Bespoke Furniture Included | Sold as Seen | 21st Floor | Secure Parking | 1207 Sq Ft | Residents only Gymnasium, Swimming Pool and Screening Room | 24hr Concierge | South facing | 8 Minutes’ Walk to Crossrail | 50 meters to Old Street Station | Ready to move into | 3D Virtual Viewing Available | EWS1 Cladding Certificate
This spectacular three-bedroom apartment is located in the iconic Atlas Building, a magnificent location in the heart of prestigious Zone 1, two minutes from Old Street Station, making it the perfect urban retreat. Standing on the axis of Shoreditch, Islington, and the City of London, it’s an exciting, signature building in London’s most fashionable and exhilarating neighbourhood.
Boasting 1207 sq. ft. of luxury living and entertaining space with two generous balconies (129 sq. ft.) three spacious bedrooms and ample storage throughout. The floor to ceiling windows and high ceilings offers lots of light and amazing views of the London skyline which include views of Big Ben, London eye, St Pauls Cathedral and The Shard.
Every aspect of this apartment has been meticulously designed and furnished to an exceptional standard by a world-renowned interior design firm that also works for Cartier, Four Seasons Hotels and Harrods.
This turn-key ready to move into apartment, together with exceptional Italian custom made furniture and genuine designer furniture and furnishings throughout is a must see. Further highlights include:-
• Many of the furniture items have been custom made and designed by a leading award-winning design atelier with unique pieces made specifically for this residence
• Every designer bed comes with clever under mattress storage
• The apartment is sold with all furniture, furnishings, and artwork included in the sale, including unique ceramic art installations created specifically for this home
• No expense has been spared to create a one-of-a-kind standout 5-star worthy residence to impress
• Thermostatically controlled comfort cooling throughout (rooms can individually be controlled for cooling and/or heating)
• Premium air quality ventilation system
• Under-floor heating to bathrooms
• Fully designed fitted, custom-made Italian kitchen by Dada
• Integrated top of the line appliances
• Bespoke fitted Italian wardrobes by Molteni & Co. with full- height doors and integrated lighting
• Luxurious timber and carpet flooring
• Electric curtains in kitchen/dining, living room, and master bedroom
• Smart speakers and smart controlled lighting throughout, with some light features capable of mood colour lighting
• Designer bathrooms with Philippe Starck design accents and heated anti-mist bathroom mirrors
• Thermostatic controls to all baths and showers
• Sky+ ready
• Internet access speeds of up to 1GB
• Internet access points pre-installed in all rooms
• Smart lighting throughout (voice-controlled)
• Ceiling-mounted smoke/ heat detectors.
• Ample storage throughout, with various spacious built-in storage cabinets
The apartment also benefits from a secure underground car parking space and a dedicated cycle storage space area.
The Atlas Building boasts 5-star facilities with an array of luxury amenities, including all the below.
Deluxe spa: The beautifully designed spa gives you the perfect space to unwind. The centrepiece is a superb swimming pool. Floor-to-ceiling windows invite the daylight in. Residents furthermore have use of the jacuzzi/hydro pool, sauna, steam room, and convenient adjacent shower and changing room facilities.
Gym: Scrupulously maintained, it’s kitted out with the latest Technogym exercise machines, weights and accessories, ready for a full workout.
Cinema room: Perfect for entertaining nights in. Sit back in the deep, comfortable armchairs and enjoy classic movies, the latest blockbusters, or live sporting events up on the big screen.
Interior-designed lobby lounge and separate residents’ lounge, ideal for meetings or work from home requirements
Residents of the Atlas Building have access to the 24-hour on-site hotel-trained concierge team for restaurant reservations, welcoming your guests, security, and a host of other personal services.
• Hotel-style housekeeping and in-house maintenance ensures everything is always in perfect order.
• Atlas Online: Like a digital concierge, Atlas Online gives residents exclusive access to house services, information and more.
• The Atlas Membership card gives residents exclusive discounts to restaurants, venues, and private members clubs.
• Experienced on-site building managers are there to keep the Atlas running like clockwork. Front of house, or behind the scenes, you can be assured everything is taken care of.
• 10-year warranty under the NHBC Buildmark scheme
• Video door-entry system linked to building entrance
• Entrance to building via key fob and key fob controlled and secured floor access system
• 24-hour on-site concierge & night security
• At the centre of the Silicon roundabout, or Tech City, which sits alongside San Francisco and New York as one of the largest technology clusters in the world (near the headquarters of Cisco, Amazon, Google, and McKinsey & Company)
• On the doorsteps of Shoreditch, which is famous for the best-in-class restaurants, bars, and nightlife London has to offer
• 1 minute walk to Old Street station; 8 minutes walk to Moorgate Station (Crossrail); and 10 minutes walk to Shoreditch high street
• From Liverpool Street Station, 25 minutes to City Airport and 35 minutes to Heathrow Airport
• Estimated monthly rental of £6,500 (£1,500 per week )
• Leasehold: 998 years from 1st January 2016
Use the map below to explore the local area for transport links, schools, amenities, broadband and learn about sold prices in the area.