- Contact Us
Stunning Recently Built Home | New Build Guarantee | Incredible Value – Just £654 PSF | Anticipated Yield of 5% | 2,292 Sq. Ft Accommodation | Five Bedrooms | Four Baths + Guest WC | Three Reception Rooms | Beautifully Appointed Throughout | Chain Free Sale
Introducing an exceptional recently constructed detached home, boasting an expansive internal space of nearly 2300 square feet distributed across four floors. This remarkable residence is bathed in natural light and exhibits meticulous attention to detail, setting the benchmark for superior craftsmanship. Nestled on a charming residential road, it enjoys a very convenient location.
The house showcases a remarkable level of finish and is ready for immediate occupancy. Notable features include triple glazed windows, zoned underfloor heating, a landscaped garden, and impeccably designed kitchen and bathrooms.
This meticulous house was constructed in 2016 and benefits from a 10-year NHBC certificate and a 30 year membrane guarantee for the lower ground floor works.
Upon entering the ground floor, you are welcomed by a spacious entrance hallway that presents an ideal area for an office space or additional reception room. Towards the rear, a generously sized living room overlooks the garden through large sliding windows, while mezzanine levels above the expansive kitchen offer further sunlight exposure, benefiting from a south-facing orientation. A convenient guest WC is also situated on this floor.
The lower ground floor encompasses a stunning kitchen-living area that is flooded with natural light from the double-height sliding windows spanning both the lower ground and mezzanine levels of the ground floor. Glass sliding doors grant access to a picturesque landscaped patio adorned with a built-in bench and surrounded by planters, seamlessly connecting to the lush grassed garden area. Additionally, the lower ground floor features a versatile bedroom, suitable for use as a guest room, playroom, nanny’s room, or office. A spacious family bathroom is also conveniently located on this floor.
Ascending to the first floor, you will find three double bedrooms, one of which boasts an ensuite bathroom. These bedrooms showcase beautiful oak flooring with zoned underfloor heating, complemented by an impeccably finished family bathroom.
The top floor of the house is dedicated to the principal bedroom, featuring the same oak flooring and underfloor heating as the lower levels. This serene space is accompanied by an ensuite bathroom complete with a bath. Notably, the principal bedroom offers splendid south-facing views and, in keeping with the rest of the house, an abundance of natural light.
This superior residence enjoys an excellent location that is perfectly positioned between the vibrant high streets of Putney and Wandsworth. Both high streets offer a diverse range of shopping options, from well-known retail chains to charming independent boutiques, alongside a plethora of enticing restaurants, cozy cafes, and convenient leisure and gym facilities.
For effortless commuting, the nearest tube station, East Putney (District Line), is conveniently accessible, and provides access to South Kensington in 14 minutes and London Victoria in 17 minutes and Bank, for the City in 27 minutes.
Furthermore, this property is ideally situated within walking distance of some superb green spaces. Wandsworth Park, Putney Heath, and the renowned Richmond Park are all easily reachable, offering an abundance of recreational opportunities amidst picturesque natural surroundings.
• Architecturally designed house.
• Internorm® Austrian manufactured aluminium windows – Triple glazing windows with 10 year manufacturer and installation warranty.
• Internorm® Austrian manufactured aluminium front door – Triple glazed with anti-snap lock with 10 year manufacturer and installation warranty.
• Glazing Vision custom made roof light
• Schneider® Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate electrical sockets and light switches/dimmers.
• Schneider® Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate TV/SAT/DAB/FM, ADSL and phone sockets in all living rooms, kitchen & principle bedrooms.
• Schneider® Ultimate Screwless Flat Plate electrical sockets.
• Astro® dimmable LED lighting.
• Lebo® German manufactured internal doors and architraves with Karcher® aluminium lever handles.
• Nu-Heat warm water zoned underfloor heating to all rooms and hallways.
• Build Assure new build 10 year structural warranty.
• Siemens® fully-integrated appliances; Oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher & fridge- freezer.
• Custom designed Siematic® handless kitchen, lotus white high gloss finish with zero-matic edges.
• Corian® work surface with moulded sink.
• Siemens® ceiling mounted island extractor.
• Kahrs® German engineered oak wood flooring to all living areas, staircases & bedrooms.
• Villeroy & Boch® porcelain tiles throughout the lower ground floor.
• MYLANDS emulsion to walls and ceilings.
• Hulsta® German manufactured wardrobes to principle bedrooms.
• Hulsta® German manufactured unit in ground floor study.
• Q-Railing® seamless glass balustrade to mezzanine & staircase.
• Orac®Decor skirting to all areas.
Master Ensuites and Bathrooms:
• Hansgrohe® shower heads, shower mixers and taps.
• Zehnder© Swiss manufactured chrome heated towel rails.
• Hib® wall mounted mirrors.
• Duravit STARCK 3 wall hung WC with soft closing seats and Geberit dual flush.
• Duravit STARCK 3 wall hung wash basins.
• Villeroy & Boch® cermaic floor to ceiling tiles.
• KALDEWEI steel baths/shower tray.
• Kohler® shower enclosures.
• Q-Railing® seamless glass balustrade to front light-well & garden.
• Harvest Sawn Sandstone paving and coping to front of the house and laneway.
• Villeroy & Boch® porcelain to patio and outside staircase.
• Concealed slot drains to the front of the house.
• Silva Timber Cedar wood fencing & garden gate.
• Steinel ® led sensor lights to laneway.
• Astro® LED outside lighting to patio & light-well.
• Custom made aluminium guttering.
• Aluminium custom made powder coated front gate.
• Kingspan® Topdek insulated panels for dormer roof.
Local Authority: Wandsworth
Council Tax Band: G
Parking: Residents Permit Via Wandsworth
Use the map below to explore the local area for transport links, schools, amenities, broadband and learn about sold prices in the area.