- Contact Us
Perfect Tower Hill Location | New Royal Mint Gardens Development | 10th floor | 580 Sq Ft | Roof terraces and courtyards | 5 minutes to tube, 4 minutes to DLR | Fantastic location for St Katherine’s Dock and Chinese Embassy | Podium Garden and Skyline Views | 24Hr Concierge | Gym | Pool | Luxury spa | Residents lounge | Cinema | Games room | Bicycle storage
Moment from the Tower of London and The City is located in of London’s most sought after developments, Royal Mint Gardens.
This new 1 bed, 10th floor, dual-aspect apartment has stunning views and measures at circa 580 SqFt .
The 3 residential block share many landscaped courtyards and roof terraces for residents use only. High quality facilities include 24Hr concierge, a wellness Centre with a fully equipped gym, heated pool, heated Jacuzzi, yoga / dance studio, and treatment rooms.
The residents lounge includes a cinema room, games room and bicycle storage is available.
This property is well located for Shoreditch, with popular destinations including Old Street, Shoreditch High Street and Boxpark Shoreditch. For grocery shopping, there is an Asda supermarket and two Tesco supermarkets nearby – Asda Stepney Green is slightly over 1 mile away, Tesco Surrey Quays Extra is 1.4 miles away and Tesco Southwark Superstore is about 1.5 miles away.
If you enjoy the cinema, there are two Odeon cinemas and a Cineworld cinema nearby – Odeon Surrey Quays is around 1.4 miles away, Odeon BFI IMAX is under 2 miles away and Cineworld London – West India Quay is approximately 2 miles away.
If you’re a keen cyclist, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby – Leman Street, Leman Street (Ext) and Vaughan Way (Ext) are all a short walk from the property.
– Tower Hill Tube Station is just moments away, in fact 0.3 miles and a 5 minute and incredibly scenic walk past Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. Tower Hill is served by the Circle and District lines, just one stop to Aldgate, and 2 stops for Liverpool Street (for Crossrail) and Cannon Street. Westminster is 10 minutes away.
– The property is a short walk from Tower Gateway DLR Station (zone 1), which is served by the DLR line, offering regular access to Canary Wharf. Tower Hill Underground Station (zone 1) is also nearby, which is served by the Circle and District lines with regular services in and around central London.
– Trains: London Fenchurch Street Railway Station (0.4 miles), Shadwell Railway Station (0.6 miles) and London Liverpool Street Railway Station (0.7 miles) are all near to this property.
– Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is 7.1 miles away.
– Flights: The nearest airport is London City Airport (5.4 miles).
THE CHINESE EMBASSY
The Government of The People’s Republic of China has secured the purchase of the iconic Royal Mint Court site in May 2018. The Chinese government plans to convert the 5.4 acre site, which sits opposite the Tower of London, into the country’s new UK embassy. The go-ahead for a £750m, 600,000 sq ft office scheme offering 50% more net office space than the site currently has. Alongside this, there is planning permission in place for a wider refurbishment and part redevelopment including new retail and leisure accommodation, 1.8 acres of landscaped public realm.
ST KATHERINES DOCK MARINA
The stunning St Katherine’s Dock Marina is a 0.4 mile stroll towards the River and will take around 7 minutes to reach. St Katherines Dock is true to its history as a part of the Port of London inviting all comers to trade and offers plenty to do, eat and drink surrounded by some of the most exquisite scenery.
The World Food Market is fantastic, offering a selection of regularly changing food traders, you can enjoy organically sourced and freshly prepared dishes including Gyoza Dumplings, Spanish Paella, Thai Noodles, Fish and Chips every Friday.
The Famous Floating Film Festival is a beautiful way to relax on the pontoon and the same big screens are used for some major sporting events too, kick back in the deck chairs and bean bags and enjoy.
There is a selection of bars and restaurants at SKD, highly recommended are The Dickens Inn, a picturesque restyled and reconstructed 18th century pub and restaurant, expect to feel seriously pampered at Dokke serving Asian fusion, made with British ingredients style tapas dishes.
This property is let on an AST for 1 year from 20th June 2023 on £580 per week.
Service charge Circa: £2,650 per annum
Ground rent: £550 per annum
Approximate lease: 999 years
Use the map below to explore the local area for transport links, schools, amenities, broadband and learn about sold prices in the area.