- Contact Us
Brand New Apartment | 964 Sq. FT | Three Bedrooms | Two Luxury Bathrooms | Juliette Balconies & Private 56 Sq. Ft Balcony | Quality Finish Throughout | World Class West End Location | Ready For Occupation
An impressive brand new three bedroom penthouse apartment in an exclusive new development just off of New Oxford Street. The apartment features three double bedrooms with two luxury bathrooms finished in an exquisite style.
The bedrooms all feature Juliette balconies and the reception room a 56 sq. ft private balcony.
The apartments feature coffered ceilings with mood lighting, electrical curtain tracking, smart keyless lock entry and Sky Glass smart TV.
The kitchens feature quartz stone splashbacks and quality appliances whilst the bathrooms feature marbled porcelain full height wall and floor tiling.
TCRW SOHO comprises highly specified studio, apartments and penthouses arranged in two architecturally striking buildings. Each residence offers the highest levels of luxurious London living complete with bespoke home management and deluxe lifestyle facilities from a 24-hour dedicated concierge service
Location at a glance:
• Uniquely located between Fitzrovia and Soho in the heart of London’s West End.
• The development is situated fronting both Oxford Street and Dean Street providing an iconic landmark acting as the new gateway into Soho.
• Residents at TCRW SOHO are within 2 minutes walk of the new Tottenham Court Road Crossrail ticket hall.
• The ticket hall provides access to the Elizabeth, Central and Northern line services – connecting to London’s entire transport network.
• Within 5 minutes walk of Soho Square Gardens.
• Within 20 minutes walk of 7 of London’s world-renowned universities including UCL.
• 2 minutes on the Elizabeth Line from Bond Street and the Capital’s most revered shopping streets, fashion houses, bespoke master tailors and royal appointed jewellers.
Leasehold: 150 years from new
Ground Rent: £0
Estimated Service Charge: £8,425pa / £8.74 per sq. ft
Local Authority: Westminster
Council Tax Band: G
Use the map below to explore the local area for transport links, schools, amenities, broadband and learn about sold prices in the area.