- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Lowest Priced Two Bed In Southbank Place | Incredible value - £1180 / Sq Ft | 974 Sq Ft | 6th Floor | 8% below Original Purchase Price | Partial River & Royal Festival Hall View | High Specification| World Renound Location| Five Star Amenities | Fantastic Transport Links | Completion Q4 2019
Set in one of London's most desirable riverside locations, adjacent to Westminster
and next to the London Eye, Southbank Place celebrates the rich history and heritage of its surroundings. The combination of a perfect setting and the design-driven architectural quality of this landmark development will together create some of the most sophisticated and desirable apartments in the city. Situated on the vibrant South Bank between the multitude of world renowned galleries and theatres and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street.
Southbank Place will consist of prestigious landmark buildings, designed by five notable architects, that will encircle the existing landmark Shell Tower. The five stunning residential buildings provide a collection of exceptional apartments and penthouses, complemented by the highest quality restaurants, stylish bars, state-of-the-art leisure amenities and fabulous public spaces to relax in.
With completion expected in Q4 2019, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an incredible apartment and indulge in the rich cultural offering of the South Bank.
Lease: 999 Years
Ground Rent: £800 p.a
Service Charge: Estimated £8,619.90 p.a
For further information please call Remzi Halil on 020 7820 4773.
- Lowest Priced Two Bed in Southbank Place
- Incredible value - £1180 / Sq Ft
- 974 Square Foot
- Dual Aspect East / North - Partial River & Royal Festival Hall Views
- 6th floor
- Incredible 5* Amenities including spa and swiming pool
- 8% below original purchase price
- Adjacent to Waterloo Station
- 24 Hr Concierge
- Life StyleFantastic amenities including: 24 Hr ConciergeResident's LoungeResident's Luxury Health Club and SpaRetail and restaurants
- TransportWaterloo Station - 3 minute walkLondon Bridge - 3 minutes on the UndergroundOxford Street - 6 minutes on the UndergroundLiverpool street - 10 minutes on the Underground