Property for sale in 30 Casson Square, Southbank Place, Waterloo, SE1
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
3D Video Tour | 11% Under Origional Purchase Price | London Eye Views from living room and both bedrooms | 16th Floor | 1077 SqFt Plus Balcony | Dual Aspect | Unrivalled 5 * Private Resident Facilities | Incredible Location moments from Waterloo Underground and Overground Station | Canary Wharf Group Development | High Specification | Q2 2020 Completion | |30 Casson Square | Swimming Pool | Gym | 24 Hour Concierge | Sauna | Steam Room | On Site Restaurants |
This high specification two bedroom apartment in 30 Casson Square, part of the beautiful Southbank Place development has a dual aspect reception with stunning views of the river, London Eye and the renowned Whitehall Court from all principal rooms.
The apartment has a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en-suite, 2nd double bedroom and huge open plan living room and kitchen (Option to have kitchen island installed) and private 81 SqFt balcony. This flat is a re-assignment of an original contract available under the original contract price, which makes for a fantastic opportunity to get your dream apartment in this trophy development.
The Southbank Place development offers one of the best specifications for a new development in central London. Please click the link for further info.
In addition to this the development offers over 18000 sq ft of private residence facilities which have been interior designed by Goddard Littlefair
Why Invest In Southbank Place?
- The site is home to Oil Giant Shell who have just massively expended their office space
- The development has its own direct access into Waterloo station.
- The area around Waterloo Station has the potential to grow into one of the best mixed use destinations in London and last year nearly £1bn of investment was sunk into the London submarket.
- Over 500,000sq.ft. of office space at Southbank Place has already been fully pre let.
- Southbank Place and the surrounding area is set to grow into one of london leading destinations with over 200,000 sq ft of retail space coming to the area.
- The area is superbly connected via waterloo station, which provides direct links to the west end, the city and canary wharf.
- The £800 million Waterloo station Upgrade will boost capacity at the station by 30%. London Waterloo is the busiest railway station in the UK currently serving approximately 100 million annual passenger journeys and with usage forecast to increase significantly.
- 999 year lease
- Ground Rent = £800 pa
- Estimated Service Charge = £10,285 per annum
A reservation fee of £5000 payable.
2. A deposit of £440,000 (being 20% of the original purchase price of £2,200,000) less the loss of £250,000 (less the reservation fee) payable on exchange, 21 days from receipt of the contract by the buyers solicitor. Total therefore payable on exchange to the vendor via their solicitor is £233,000
3. A final payment £1,760,000 (being 80% of the original purchase price) payable on completion which is to be confirmed due to corona virus.
Note: The pictures used demonstrate the current view from the apartment.
- River and London Eye Views
- 16th Floor - 1077 SqFt Plus Balcony - 30 Casson Square
- 5 * Private Resident Facilities
- Incredible Location moments from Waterloo Underground and Overground Station
- High Specification
- Q2 2020 Completion - Below contract price assignment !
- Swimming Pool | Gym | 24 Hour Concierge
- Sauna | Steam Room | On Site Restaurants