- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A 1,163 sq.ft., two double bedroom apartment set on the first floor of the new luxury development of Abell and Cleland in the heart of Westminster. This two double bedroom apartment would make an ideal investment and comprises an open plan reception with contemporary fitted kitchen, a shower room, two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a utility cupboard.
The apartment would suit an investment purchaser as it is currently let at some £41,600 per annum returning a gross yield of 2.4%. Those wishing to purchase the property as a home can do so - please contact us to discuss vacant completion dates.
Abell House is situated within a sought after area in prime central London, within easy reach of the River Thames, Westminster Abbey, the Palace of Westminster, and St James' Park. Also within close proximity are some of the best schools and universities in the country, including, Westminster School, London School of Economics, Imperial College London and University College London (UCL)
Luxury leisure facilities are available to all residents comprising a gymnasium, pool, sauna and changing facilities. Residents will also be able to conveniently carry out business by using a fully-equipped business suite, whilst a dedicated 24 hour concierge service will attend to residents' needs. Room Service is also available from Hilton Hotel.
Estimated service charge is £6,900 p.a.
Estimated Ground rent is £800 p.a.
998 year lease
Contact Danny Greenland on 020 3829 9198 for further information.
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- First Floor
- 1163 sq.ft.
- Secure Parking included
- 24 hour concierge, Swimming pool, Gym & Spa
- Beautiful landscaped gardens
- 0.6 miles to Westminster Station
- 0.5 miles to Pimlico Station
- Just 325ft from the Burberry headquarters and 0.2 miles from the MI5 Security Service Building
- Please contact Danny Greenland on 020 3829 9198 to book a viewing
- New development in WestminsterAbell House stands out to investors delivering levels of style and luxury in keeping with the strong culture and history of Westminster. Westminster is an area of established landmark architecture and great iconic presence created by its long, rich and distinguished heritage making it the UKs most sought-after address. Residents will benefit from on-site amenities such as 24 hour concierge, underground parking, swimming pool, health spa, fitness centre and beautiful landscaped gardens.
- High Spec Interior Fit-OutThe development interior fit out is exquisite, from the triple storey entrance lobby opulently furnished to the rich palette of materials used to craft the individual apartments. Parquet flooring and luxury carpeting throughout, full height glazing in bedrooms, bathrooms finished in marble and limestone with recessed LED down lighters and high-spec fixtures, for example wiring for television in the master bedroom en-suites.