Property for sale in Admiral House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
This immaculate apartment has been newly refurbished to the highest specification and has stunning City views. This sixth floor apartment benefits from solid oak flooring throughout, a luxury kitchen and bathroom, and floor to ceiling windows.
This prime London riverside location benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyard gardens, restaurants, NHS doctor, dentist and supermarket. Residents of St George Wharf benefit from easy access to both Vauxhall underground, bus and mainline stations.
This is the perfect opportunity to live in a stunning apartment with excellent transport links both around and out of London.
- City views
- Newly refurbished
- Solid oak flooring
- High specification kitchen and bathroom
- Existing AST generating £25,740 per annum
- Adjacent to Vauxhall station
- Key points for investmentCurrent gross rental income of £25,740 per annum, providing a 3.7% yield. Having managed apartments in St George Wharf since 2002 we know that Landlords experience low rental voids providing our clients with a continuous income on their investment. Nine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
- Lifestyle choiceWhether it's the bars, restaurants and Theatres of the West End that you are after, or the boutiques of Bond Street - all of central London is within easy walking distance. St George Wharf itself offers residents the ultimate experience of riverside living with enjoyable river walks up to Battersea Park or down to the vibrant South Bank.
- Excellent transport linksSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus station making it stress free to travel around London via the Victoria line (8 mins - Oxford Street, 15 mins - King Cross) or to the South West (43 minutes to Guildford and 50 minutes to Windsor and Eton)The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces