Property for sale in Ambassador Building, Embassy Gardens, Nine Elms Lane, SW11
This property has been removed from the market.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
This stunning fifth floor apartment has views down the river towards Westminster and measures 564 sq ft. This luxury apartment features an open plan living area with floor to ceiling windows and a balcony providing excellent river views and an abundance of natural light throughout, walnut parquet flooring, marble work surfaces and the latest home appliances. The apartment also benefits from a winter garden, a stylish bathroom and spacious double bedroom. This river facing apartment offers iconic riverside views, easy access to central London and the city all within the most exciting development to grace the Southbank.
Residents at Embassy Gardens have the use of exceptional leisure facilities including an indoor / outdoor swimming pool, full fitness suite, private cinema and 24-hour concierge. Vauxhall station is located within an approximately 8 minutes' walk offering an easy commute to the West End, City and Canary Wharf.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- River views
- One bedroom apartment
- 564 square feet
- Fifth floor
- 24 hour Concierge
- Indoor and outdoor pool plus spa and gymnasium
- Parquet flooring, marble work surfaces, and plenty of natural light
- Service charge - approx. £3200 pa
- Ground rent - £500 pa
- 992 years remaining on the lease
- LocationOver the river from exciting Westminster and with the up and coming Battersea area close by, Vauxhall is a desirable location to be. With plenty of shops, bars and restaurants close by, residents will be able to enjoy all that London has to offer. The apartment is just round the corner from the exciting New Covent Garden Market, the largest wholesale fruit, veg and flower market in the UK. Just over the river, you will find Londons prestigious Belgravia and Chelsea, where luxury shops meet culture with Londons best museums, including the Natural History Museum.
- TransportJust a short walk from Vauxhall station, Embassy Gardens is well connected to the City. With Victoria Line services taking only 4 minutes to Victoria, with connections to the Circle and District Lines, and just 8 minutes to Oxford Circus and the Central Line. Expected in 2019, close to the development will be the new Nine Elms station with Northern Line services, meaning even faster and easier access to parts of the City.