- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
3D Virtual Viewing | 840 sq ft Internal | 12th Floor | Additional 346 sq ft Garden Terrace | Double Aspect South & West | 24 Hour Concierge | 25 m Open Air Swimming Pool | Private Cinema | Gym | Residents Lounge | Podium Garden with Outdoor Lounge | Indoor winter Garden | Childrens Play Area | Incredible 53rd Floor Residents Sky Lounge | EWS Cladding Certificate Pass - A2 Rating | Ready To View! | Brand New
This double aspect South West facing two bedroom apartment on the 12th floor of the fantastic Wardian development is full of natural light. The large wrap around garden terrace is stunning, as are the gorgeous bathrooms.
Wardian London is situated in E14, in the centre of Canary Wharfs bustling financial district. Inspired by Nathaniel Bagshaw Ward, an explorer, inventor, and botanist who created the glass botanical case known as the Wardian case, this development creates a perfect combination of state-of-the-art city living and verdant urban oasis.
Wardian London benefits from a number of residents gardens throughout its two towers; each garden is enclosed within their own Wardian cases and thoughtfully landscaped with carefully chosen trees and plants from around the globe. Theyre beautiful spaces for relaxing and enjoying nature in the centre of the city.
Reasons to buy:
- Outstanding location close to Canary Wharf
- Breathtaking views across London's Skyline
- New benchmark for luxury living
- Innovative landscaping encountered throughout
- Exclusive membership to the Wardian Club
- 53rd level Sky lounge inclusive of private dining and bar
- 25m athletic standard heated outdoor pool
- Private garden style balconies to every apartment
- leasehold 999 years
- Estimated Service Charge = £5670 per annum
- Ground Rent = £750 per annum
- Incredible value
- 840 sq.ft. internal area
- 346 Sqft - Garden Style Balcony
- South West aspect
- 25m Athletic Heated Pool
- 53rd Level Sky Lounge inclusive of Private Dining and Bar
- 24hr Concierge, Gym, Pool, spa facilities
- Just 0.2 miles from Canary Wharf Underground and 0.2 miles from Heron Quays DLR.
- EWS Cladding Certificate Pass - A2 Rating
- Ready To View!