- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
2 Bed | 2 Bath | Off Plan | Phase 3 | New Zone 1 Northern Line Extension | Home To The New Apple UK/ European Headquarters | Rooftop Infinity Pool Boasting Views Over Battersea Power Station | Designed By Foster & Partners | Residence 250-SqM Roof Garden | Elevated Bar And Restaurant Offering Panoramic Views Of The City Skyline
Photo's are libary images
• The building is designed by Foster+Partners
• This apartments has full access to all hotel facilities of Artotel
• A rooftop infinity pool boasting views over Battersea Power Station
• a 250-square-meter roof garden designed by New York landscape firm James Corner Field Operations, which was also behind the High Line.
• The Skyline is designed as an undulating volume containing shops, a medical center, and the hotel which will be operated by boutique brand Art'otel, a subsidiary of PPHE Hotel Group.
• Art'otel plans to also create an elevated bar and restaurant offering panoramic views of the city skyline, as well as a public art gallery accompanied by a lounge and cafe.
• Walking distance to Sloane Square
• Walking distance to Battersea Park
Details of area:
• a vibrant new destination for London, housing a community of homes, shops, cafes, offices, leisure, and cultural venues, with over 19 acres of public space.
• The brand-new Zone 1 Tube station provides excellent connectivity to the rest of London, with Waterloo (7 minutes), London Bridge (10 minutes), Bank (12 minutes), and Kings Cross (20 minutes) all within easy reach.
• Battersea power the station site is 42 acres and will house 3,992 apartments, three hotels and more than 250 shops and restaurants not including a riverside park and leisure facilities.
*Photos For Illustration Purposes Only*
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 963 Square Feet
- Estimated Completion Q1 22
- Onsite Restaurants
- Roof Top Infinity Pool