- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
At 1,015 square foot, this apartment on the seventh floor offers you the opportunity to purchase the ultimate luxury apartment in one of London's most culturally rich locations. This dual aspect property will consist of a large open plan living and kitchen area, two double bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) with ensuite to master and storage space.
This corner unit benefits from views east and south from the 7th floor of Belvedere Gardens. This prestigious building is different to any other within the scheme. Residents of Belevedere Gardens will have the benefit of the hotel-style reception, the resident's lounge, the exclusive health centre and spa (custom designed by Goddard Littlefair) and the sophisticated luxury interior design.
Set in one of London's most desirable riverside locations, adjacent to Westminster and next to the London Eye, Southbank Place celebrates the rich history and heritage of its surroundings. The combination of a perfect setting and the design-driven architectural quality of this landmark development will together create some of the most sophisticated and desirable apartments in the city. Situated on the vibrant South Bank between the multitude of world renowned galleries and theatres and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street.
Southbank Place will consist of prestigious landmark buildings, designed by five notable architects, that will encircle the existing landmark Shell Tower. The five stunning residential buildings provide a collection of exceptional apartments and penthouses, complemented by the highest quality restaurants, stylish bars, state-of-the-art leisure amenities and fabulous public spaces to relax in.
With completion due in Q2/3 2018, this is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an incredible apartment and indulge in the rich cultural offering of the South Bank.
- 1,015 sq ft
- Seventh Floor
- Highly Desirable Location
- Fantastic Transport Links
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Private Residents Health & Fitness Centre
- Prestigious building with exclusive design and amenities
- LocationSouthbank Place is perfectly located at the heart of Londons cultural ribbon. Situated on the vibrant South Bank between the multitude of world renowned galleries and theatres and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street. From the worlds leading galleries, to London's esteemed seats of learning. Southbank Place is perfectly located to bring together the best from the arts, culture, academia, shopping and fine dining.
- TransportSet in one of London's most connected locations, South Bank Place is just a few minutes' walk from Waterloo National and Underground Stations. The Bakerloo Line to the famous shopping street at Oxford Circus takes under 10 minutes, while on the Northern Line, the entertainment hub of Leicester Square is just 4 minutes away, and the Jubilee Line provides services to Canary Wharf taking only 9 minutes. Waterloo station also has mainline rail services to the South East and South West.