- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Incredible value 725 Sq.Ft 2nd floor dual aspect 2 bed with a West facing balcony with views over the internal courtyard. Developer's prices for two beds in the current phase start from £800,000.
The apartment will have bespoke design and high quality fixtures and fittings, including Siemens and Miele appliances, bathroom is designed with feature floor and wall tiling and underfloor heating throughout. Open plan layouts and large windows provide a light and airy living space, whilst the terrace provides a outside space of tranquility.
Caledonian Road residents benefit from a large and glass fronted entrance lobby, 24 hour concierge service, well-equipped private gym and free health club membership.
This apartment truly represents a fantastic investment opportunity with projected rental return of around 4% and very good capital growth potential due to the regeneration of the area.
Lease - 999 years
Building Insurance - 10 year NHBC warranty
Estimated Service - £3,074 p.a
Ground Rent - £450 p.a
- Off -plan 725 Sq.Ft Two Bed
- 2nd floor
- West facing balcony with views over internal courtyard
- On-site facilities
- Fantastic transport links from Caledonian Rd Station
- Completion expected Q1 2019
- Great Transport LinksThe apartment is a 4 minute walk to underground Piccadilly Line at Caledonian Road station and from here, you can reach Kings Cross St Pancras (3 minutes), Leicester Square (10 minutes), Bank (13 minutes) and Victoria (16 minutes). Overground Caledonian Road and Barnsbury stations are within 6 minutes walk. International rail links are available that provides frequent services to Gatwick Airport from Victoria Station and 59 minutes from Kings Cross St Pancras International.
- Amazing LocationSituated in an area rich in history, the development overlooks the green open spaces of Caledonian Park and its striking Grade II listed clock tower, as well as Market Road Gardens, a renowned conservation area. Caledonian Road is just a short walk from Islington, one of Londons oldest and most established addresses, offering exceptional entertainment venues, galleries, restaurants, bars and boutiques, as well as a renowned high street. The central location and outstanding transport links also provide access to a network of internationally-acclaimed schools and universities, including Kings College London, London School of Economics (LSE), University College London and Imperial College London, all of which are less than 30 minutes from Caledonian Road by underground.Retail and commercial space, as well as a leafy podium garden and a residents-only community centre will help create a lively new neighbourhood for this part of Zone 2 London.