- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 2 Receptions
A truly remarkable three bedroom duplex apartment in Boiler House Square, the exclusive penthouse level of the Battersea Power Station development. This apartment is an astonishing 2761 square foot of flexible living space with a stunning roof terrace in one of the most iconic buildings in Central London.
Situated within Boiler House Square, this twelfth floor luxurious duplex apartment would be an amazing new home and consists of two open plan receptions, an open plan kitchen with integrated appliances, three double bedrooms on the upper level, two ensuite bathrooms, a large family bathroom, a terrace on the lower level and a fantastic roof top terrace. This apartment also benefits from two car parking spaces.
The famous icon Battersea Power Station is in the heart of Central London, and it is firmly within the Central Activity Zone, in one of the capitals most desirable residential neighbourhoods and surrounded by parks and gardens. A new Underground station is due to be active soon after completion of this phase. This high-profile regeneration project establishes Battersea Power Station as one of the most exciting and iconic new build developments in the UK.
- 2761 sq ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 receptions
- 4 bathrooms
- Huge living space
- Roof terrace
- HistoryBe a part of the largest and most iconic renovation in years
- LifestyleExpect high-end brands, the best restaurants in London, river frontage and unparallelled specification
- Large Roof GardenPanoramic views from the top of Battersea Power Station
- World Class Amenities24 hr concierge, Resident's gymnasium and spa
- New Zone 1 London Underground StationScheduled for 2019 completion, this will open up the Power Station to becoming a new Zone 1 destination