Property for sale in Bridgewater House, London City Island, Canning Town, London, E14
This property has been removed from the market.
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
a 417sq. ft., Studio flat, situated on the 2nd floor of the Bridgewater House building. With Westerley views towards the River Lea and Canary Wharf.
0.2 Miles to Canning Town Station for the Jubilee line or DLR. Get to London Bridge in 5 stops and Canary wharf in just 2 Stops!
Residents 24h Concierge, Gym, Heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, table tennis, pool tables and foosball tables. You can also enjoy a meal and drink at the on-site restaurant right next to concierge.
London City Island is a new neighbourhood on the Leamouth Peninsula by Canary Wharf. The 12 acre site, surrounded by water and connected by a specially- commissioned bridge, is thoughtfully landscaped and will be the exciting new home to the English National Ballet and London School of Film.
Estimated service charge is £4.56 per sq.ft. p.a.
Estimated ground rent is £350 p.a.
999 year lease from 2014.
Estimated Completion due Q2 2019.
Please contact Danny Greenland on 020 3829 9198 to discuss further.
- Studio Apartment
- 417 sq.ft. plus 69 sq.ft. balcony
- Stunning views towards The Rive Lea and Canary Wharf
- 999 year lease from 2014
- Residents 24h Concierge, Gym, Heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, table tennis, pool tables and football tables.
- Soon to be new home of the English National Ballet School and London School of film
- 2 Stops to Canary Wharf and 5 stops to London Bridge
- 0.2miles from Canning Town Underground (Jubilee Line) and DLR
- Contact Danny on 020 3829 9198 for further information.