- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Situated in Cascades House at Vista, this bright apartment offers 821 sq ft, featuring open plan reception with luxury fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobe to master, a stylish bathroom, utility cupboard and a large private winter garden with iconic views of Battersea Power Station.
Residents of Vista Chelsea Bridge Wharf will benefit from a private residents gymnasium, a sauna, a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyards, and an indoor vitality pool. You're just a stone's throw from Chelsea Bridge and Battersea park and within a 15 min walk to Sloane square and Kings road.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any investor or owner occupier to purchase an exceptional apartment in a wonderful development that will over the next few years benefit from substantial regeneration with the completion of Battersea Power Station, the US Embassy and the infrastructure that will bring.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- 8th foor
- 821 square feet
- Two terraces with views towards Battersea Power Statoin
- High Specification
- Private Terrace
- Fully equipped residents gymnasium
- First phase of this brand new development
- 24 hour concierge service
- 996 years remaining on the lease
- Service charge - approx. £3800 pa
- TransportThere are plenty of good transport links nearby, including Wandsworth train station, Battersea Park station and Queenstown Road station, which are all just a few minutes walk from Chelsea Bridge Wharf. The nearest tube stations are located at Sloane Square and Pimlico, where services to Oxford Circus take less than 10 minutes. Bus services include the C3 to Earls Court, the 44 to Victoria and the 170 to Roehampton. Victoria is walkable within 15 minutes.
- LocationThe innovative and striking architecture has been conceived by world-leading architects Scott Brownrigg, to incorporate extensive outdoor landscaping and feature terraces. Located just over the water from Sloane Square and with a host of transport links to choose from, these superior residences are not only perfectly positioned but will also form a new landmark development within this sought-after area of London. As well as being ideally situated to enjoy all the shopping amenities nearby, Chelsea Bridge Wharf is within walking distance of some great pubs and restaurants. The Atlantico Restaurant, located within the on-site Pestana Hotel, serves up delicious Portuguese food and has spectacular views across the water. Just outside the development is the Battersea Barge, an eclectic floating live music venue, hosting sell-out cabaret and comedy nights.