- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
An opportunity to purchase a sensational thirteenth floor apartment in the wonderful Vista development in Chelsea Bridge Wharf. The main living space comprises an open plan reception area with luxury fitted kitchen with Miele appliances, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and ensuite bathroom to master, a separate shower room and two private terraces with views towards Battersea Station and the River Thames.
Just a stones throw from the River Thames and only minutes from fashionable Chelsea, with far reaching views over leafy Battersea Park, Vista is an outstanding new development. The perfect choice for contemporary London living. From inside to outside, the glass fronted balconies, terraces or patios at Vista form an integral part of
the living space. Green surroundings with outdoor spaces designed to open up a whole new perspective on the world beyond.
Making a strong statement with outstanding architecture and superb design, Vista stands out as a new landmark development setting unrivalled standards for contemporary living in a prominent and significant area of London. An enviable location, perfectly placed to enjoy the superb amenities in the local area and to take advantage of the many benefits that the Capital has to offer.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- 13th Floor
- 861 square feet
- Two terraces with views towards Battersea Power Statoin
- High Specification
- Private Terrace
- Fully equipped residents gymnasium
- First phase of this brand new development
- 24 hour concierge service
- 996 years remaining on the lease
- Service charge - approx. £3800 pa
- Key Reasons To InvestEasy access to Chelsea Good potential capital growth and yield
- TransportThere are plenty transport links nearby, including Wandsworth train station, Battersea Park station and Queenstown Road station, which are all just a few minutes walk from Chelsea Bridge Wharf. The nearest tube stations are located at Sloane Square and Pimlico, where services to Oxford Circus take less than 10 minutes. Bus services include the C3 to Earls Court, the 44 to Victoria and the 170 to Roehampton. Victoria is walkable within 15 minutes.
- LocationThe innovative and striking architecture has been conceived by world-leading architects Scott Brownrigg, to incorporate extensive outdoor landscaping and feature terraces. Located just over the water from Sloane Square and with a host of transport links to choose from, these superior residences are not only perfectly positioned but will also form a new landmark development within this sought-after area of London.As well as being ideally situated to enjoy all the shopping amenities nearby, Chelsea Bridge Wharf is within walking distance of some great pubs and restaurants. The Atlantico Restaurant, located within the on-site Pestana Hotel, serves up delicious Portuguese food and has spectacular views across the water. Just outside the development is the Battersea Barge, an eclectic floating live music venue, hosting sell-out cabaret and comedy nights.