Property for sale in Cathedral Mansions, 262 Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, London, SW1V
This property has been removed from the market.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
Investment Sale! This apartment is returning an annual rent of £17,420 equating to an excellent 4.35% gross yield.
This smart one bedroom apartment in this sought after period building is minutes from Victoria Station, for the underground, bus and mainline services.
This period development is also just a short stroll from the boutique bars, restaurants and designer shops of Victoria Street and Cardinal Place, and Belgravia, Pimlico and St James.
Victoria is three years into a £2.2 billion regeneration project, including the brand new Nova development with an exciting selection of 17 independent restaurants, world class office space, and the upgraded Victoria station,
- One bedroom apartment
- Investment Sale with a gross yield of 4.35
- %• Fantastic Location
- Two minute walk to the tube
- Open plan reception
- Wooden floors
- 180 year lease
- £1200 per annum service charge
- Great Transport LinksOnly a two minute walk to the transport hub of Victoria station, Cathedral Mansions is exceptionally well located for commuters and those looking to explore the City. Victoria station provides access to underground, mainline rail and coach services around London and out of the City. Victoria underground line provides easy access to the famous shops on Oxford Street in just 4 minutes, while Kings Cross St Pancras is only 9 minutes away, making those weekend getaways to Europe no hassle. The City is within 20 minutes away on the Circle and District lines, great for that morning commute to work, and the easy journey is the perfect excuse to stay out for a couple of drinks after.For journeys further afield, Victoria has fast rail services to Gatwick airport, taking only around half an hour, or head to the seaside and be in Brighton in just under an hour.
- Fantastic LocationCathedral Mansions is the perfect address for enjoying London life to the upmost. With some of the Citys most famous cultural attractions, restaurants and bars close by and an array of luxury shops and parks a short stroll away, is an enviable location for discovering all that London has to offer. Situated in Victoria, one of London's most bustling areas, with excellent transport links, and neighbouring historic Westminster and fashionable Belgravia with the luxury boutiques of Sloane Square and Knightsbridge. Shopping opportunities are aplenty, while famous attractions like Buckingham Palace and Westminster Cathedral are on your doorstep and the West End with its entertainment and bars is only a short tube ride away. Beautiful green spaces are also close by including St James's Park and Hyde Park, perfect for summer weekend strolls and romantic picnics.