- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
INCREDIBLE VALUE ONLY £724/ SQ FT | SUPERB 1173 SQ FT 4 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN CITY NORTH FINSBURY PARK | 2 TERRACES TOTALLING OVER 860 SQ FT | 2nd FLOOR TRIPLE ASPECT APARTMENT | COMPLETELY UNIQUE WITHIN THE DEVELOPMENT | COMPLETION DUE Q3 2020 | ASSIGNMENT SALE |
This apartment is the perfect family home and truly unique. Telford have the only other four bed in the development on the market at £925,000 and this does not have any outdoor space !
This 1173 Sq Ft triple aspect (North West, North East and South East) off plan second floor apartment is situated on the door step of Finsbury Park underground station, in the brand new development by Telford Homes. The apartment includes two terraces with a huge 860 sq ft of outdoor space, open plan kitchen and living area, four bedrooms with ensuite and built in wardrobe to master, luxury guest bathroom, a utility and storage cupboard.
The development offers easy access into central London as this landmark tower is situated moments from the entrance to Finsbury Park Tube Station.
• City North is a mixed-use development and a joint venture between Telford Homes Plc and the Business Design Centre Group.
• Set across four buildings including two towers, this exclusive collection of spacious suites, 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom apartments, duplexes & penthouses offers you the very best of 360° living, only 15 minutes from the heart of the City of London.
• One minute walk from Finsbury Park with underground and mainline stations
• A new western entrance will be created as part of the City North development with step free access to both tube and rail connections
• All apartments feature private gardens, 24 hour concierge and The Pavilion, a private residents landscaped roof garden with an attractive residents Wi-Fi Lounge.
The property is well located for Camden Town, with popular destinations such as Camden High Street and Camden Lock. The closest supermarket is Holloway Morrisons, which is under a mile away from the property. Waitrose (Holloway Road, under a mile away), Asda (Stamford Hill, 1.7 miles away) and Tesco (South Tottenham, 2.2 miles away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy visiting the cinema, there is an Odeon cinema, a Vue cinema and a Cineworld cinema nearby - Odeon Holloway is under a mile away, Vue London (Islington, Angel) is around 2 miles away and Cineworld London - Wood Green is just over 2 miles away.
The property is a short walk from Finsbury Park Underground Station (zone 2), which is served by the Piccadilly and Victoria lines, providing frequent services to Heathrow Airport. Arsenal Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is served by the Jubilee line offering direct services to Canary Wharf.
Trains: Finsbury Park Railway Station (0.1 miles), Crouch Hill Railway Station (0.7 miles) and Drayton Park Railway Station (0.8 miles) are all close to this property.
Motorway Junctions: M1 J1 is the nearest junction (5.3 miles).
Flights: London City Airport is the nearest airport (8.1 miles).
Hospitals: Wolfson House (0.7 miles), The Whittington Hospital (1.3 miles) and Moorfields At St Ann's Hospital (1.3 miles) are all not far from the property.
Doctors: The Village Practice (0.3 miles), Andover Medical Centre (0.4 miles) and The 157 Medical Practice (Dr H Ramnani) (0.5 miles) are all close by.
Lease Length: 999 years
Ground Rent: Estimated at £750 per annum
Service Charge: Estimated at £4304 per annum
*Anticipated completion due July-August 2020
** Images shown are not of the actual unit being sold and are for illustration purposes only.**
For more information please contact Remzi Halil on 020 7820 4773.
- 1173 SQ FT Four Bed Two Bath
- 2nd Floor - Triple Aspect - Views towards Finsbury Park, Canary Wharf & The City ,Hampstead and Alexandra Palace
- 864 Sq Ft Outdoor Space (2 Terraces)
- 24hr Concierge
- Private Resident's Lounge
- Marks & Spencer, Gym Box and Cineworld on site
- Moments from Finsbury Park Station
- 10 Year Premier Warranty
- Rare and Unique
- Zone 2 location (Piccadilly and Victoria Line)
- Q3 2020 Completion
- LocationFinsbury Park is a prime example of one of the city's first great parks. Offering an oasis of calm in the middle of bustling north London, this 110 acre park highlights include a mix of open grounds and formal gardens, a beautiful lake with rowing boats, two childrens play areas, a café and an art exhibition space. This award-winning development offers the very latest in 360 living. With incredible transport links under 15 minutes by tube to The City or West End that can be accessed right in the heart of the development this stylish residential and commercial space provides the ultimate in local, park and city life.
- TransportFinsbury Park is in close proximity to the fashionable areas of Crouch End, Highgate and Hampstead, and is extremely well connected, with services on the Victoria line to Kings Cross in just four minutes, Oxford Circus and Bank taking 9 and 16 minutes respectively. Services on the Piccadilly Line to Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus also only take 13 and 15 minutes respectively. Regular National Rail services run north from Finsbury Park and Cambridge can be reached in 56 minutes, while services to Peterborough take approximately an hour, providing extensive links to the wider UK rail network.