- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A spacious, 921 SqFt, two bedroom fourth floor flat situated within a modern development boasting a large communal garden and concierge service as well as bright interiors and a stylish finish throughout. Parking space is included.
The apartment benefits form a West facing balcony which offers stunning views towards the skyline of Canary Wharf.
The Corona Building is superbly situated on the banks of the River Thames, well served by local amenities and only moments from the fantastic Canary Wharf complex.
The Lighthouse is a contemporary development in an excellent location offering views. It is a secure development with 24 hour concierge and communal garden. The design of the apartments means the open plan reception offers some spectacular panoramic views and allows plenty of natural light.
The regeneration of Wood Wharf will hugely benefit these residents providing access to what will be a new and vibrant area of the E14 area, in addition to the ever popular Canary Wharf estate restaurants, bars and shops.
Excellently located for Canary Wharf
Blackwall DLR is just 0.4 miles away and a 7 minute walk and just 0.8 miles to Canary Wharf and tube line.
Call Steve on 020 3829 9197 for your viewing
- A stylish two bedroom fourth floor flat
- Generous reception room opening onto charming balcony
- Direct Canary Wharf Views
- Underground Parking
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Good-sized second bedroom and stylish main bathroom
- Superb development with concierge and communal garden
- Excellently placed by the River Thames
- Call Steve on 020 3829 9197 to book your viewing