- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Best Value In Damac Tower | 2 Bedroom | Secure Underground Parking | Additional Storage Unit| Best Aspect In Development NW | 17th Floor | River Facing | 2 Bathroom | 23rd Floor Swimming Pool | 24 Hour Concierge | Gym | Residents Roof Terrace | Cinema | In Home Dining | Spa Facilities
The best value 2 bedroom within the stunning new Damac Tower development. This apartment on the seventeenth floor consists of an open plan living area and kitchen, two double bedrooms with ensuite to master, a luxury family bathroom and features a lovely 105 square foot winter garden with views of The Thames, the London Eye and the Houses of Parliament. This apartment also has the additional benefit of additional storage and a parking space.
Damac Tower is one of the most awe-inspiring brand new central London residential developments in Zone 1, boasting unparallelled facilities and pioneering design from one of the worlds leading architecture firms. This landmark building will sit elegantly on the edge of the Nine Elms residential regeneration area, with uninterrupted views towards central London and the City.
Damacs incomparable facilities are perhaps best evidenced by its 23rd floor swimming pool, Jacuzzi and gym. This will be the only residential tower to offer a swimming pool and Jacuzzi at this floor level. The Roman inspired design of this unique leisure area will allow residents to relax and unwind with incredible panoramic views towards the City of London.
Damac Tower is the first residential development to partner with a globally recognised luxury brand. By partnering with Versace Home, the interiors will more than match the high quality design of the exterior. From the mosaic walls of the luxury spa to more intimate details such as the intricate inlay of the bedroom doors, Donatella Versace's personal influence has played an essential part in creating a truly unique finish to all apartments. All of this will ensure that Aykon stands out from the crowd of uninspired new developments in London.
Further features include a 24 hour concierge, 999 year leases and a luxurious residents lounge.
Completion expected Q2 2021
** Images shown are not of the actual unit being sold and are for illustration purposes only. The images may or will include furniture, floor coverings, blinds and curtains, fixtures, decoration and fittings not included in the asking price. Please check with us on any point that is important to you **
- Best Value 2 Bedroom In Damac Tower
- Underground Parking
- Additional Storage Unit
- Seventeenth Floor
- 950 square foot
- Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Q3 2021 Completion
- Incredible views of London Landmarks
- At the heart of Nine Elms regeneration
- 23rd floor Swimming Pool and Jacuzzi
- Versace design
- LocationNine Elms is already home to the New Covent Garden Market, the brand-new US Embassy and Battersea Power Station, a cherished feature of the London skyline. Its also blessed with almost two miles of Thames river frontage, and will be lined with cafés, bars, restaurants, cultural attractions and public space as part of the planned regeneration. Whats more, a new linear park will make it one of the greenest districts on Londons South Bank and will create 50 acres of new public space. All this, and a host of other historic landmarks all within a short distance.
- TransportThe area has great transport links, with Vauxhall station just a six minute walk away, with Victoria Line underground, mainline rail and bus services. Access to the city is fast and simple, with the famous shops and the Central Line at Oxford Circus only eight minutes on the tube. Alternatively, the Northern Line at Oval Station is walkable in under 20 minutes, where services go to London Bridge in 7 minutes and Bank in 9 minutes.