- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A luxurious, 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom 'prow' apartment on the third floor within this award winning riverside development - St George Wharf,
This apartment is incredibly bright and spacious with stunning Westerly river views and providing occupiers with the sense that you are overhanging the Thames from the reception. Further benefits include three double bedrooms all with river views, two en-suite bathrooms, two balconies off the main reception room and master bedroom.
St George Wharf is a superb riverside development which stands proudly on the London skyline next to Vauxhall Bridge. The development offers a number of on-site facilities such as a 24-hour concierge service, underground parking to rent separately, an on-site supermarket, immaculate landscaped gardens and a growing selection of restaurants and bars along the riverside promenade. Within a short walk from Pimlico, the Tate Gallery and with good rail and transport links to the rest of London, the property is in an excellent location from which to enjoy the best that the capital can offer.
- 1491 Sq Ft.
- 3 Bed, 3 Bath
- Large and Bright Reception with floor to ceiling windows
- Third Floor
- Two Private Balconies, with River Views
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- Excellent Onsite Facilities
- Award winning riverside developmentWith 24 hour concierge service, restaurants and bars, Tesco Express, Little Waitrose, Sainsbury's Local, Doctors surgery, Dentist, Dry Cleaners and a superb state of the art 24 hour gymnasium
- Excellent transport linksSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus station making it stress free to travel around London via the Victoria line (8 mins - Oxford Street, 15 mins - King Cross) or to the South West (43 minutes to Guildford and 50 minutes to Windsor and Eton)The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces
- Underground ParkingAvailable to rent separately