- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A stunning 1100 sq ft two bedroom apartment moments away from the London Eye and the River Thames, in the sought after development of County Hall. Situated on the second floor of East Block, this well apportioned apartment with high ceilings offers plenty of modern living space featuring a spacious reception room, a contemporary kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and family bathroom.
Residents of County Hall benefit from a 24hr concierge service along with extensive on-site leisure facilities including a gym, pool and jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
The property is superbly located for popular destinations including Borough Market and the Southbank centre. The closest supermarket is South Bank Tower Waitrose, which is less than a mile away.
If you enjoy visiting the cinema, there are three Odeon cinemas nearby - Odeon BFI IMAX is under half a mile away and Odeon London Leicester Square and Odeon London Haymarket (ODEON Luxe) are both under a mile from the property.
If you enjoy cycling, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Jubilee Gardens, Lower Marsh and Concert Hall Approach are all a short walk from the property.
• Waterloo Underground Station (zone 1) is a short walk away, which is served by the Bakerloo, Jubilee, Northern and Waterloo & City lines, with regular services to the West End, Canary Wharf and the City. Westminster Underground Station (zone 1) is also nearby, which is also on the Jubilee line, but has further access to the Circle and District lines offering regular services around central London.
• Trains: London Waterloo Railway Station (0.2 miles), London Waterloo East Railway Station (0.4 miles) and London Charing Cross Railway Station (0.5 miles) are all not far from the property.
• Hospitals: St Thomas' (0.3 miles), The Gordon Hospital (1 mile) and Guy's Hospital (1.2 miles) are all near to the property.
• Doctors: There are 3 surgeries within walking distance, Waterloo Health Centre is around 0.2 miles away (5 min walk), Lambeth Walk Group Practice is approximately 0.5 miles away (10 min walk) and Blackfriars Medical Practice is around 0.6 miles away (12 min walk).
- Two large bedrooms
- Modern Bathrooms & High Ceilings
- Allcocated parking
- 1100 sq ft
- 976 year lease
- Service charge: £8,200 pa
- 24 Hour Concierge, Swimming pool and Gym Facilities
- 0.2 miles from Waterloo Station
- Currently let for £700 per week
- Vacant possession can be obtained from July 2019
- TransportThis sought after development on London's South Bank, is adjacent to Waterloo Mainline and Underground stations offering convenient access to the Northern, Waterloo, Bakerloo and National Rail links to the South West, making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Visit Londons iconic skyscraper The Shard via a 3 minute journey on the Jubilee Line, or head to the famous shopping destination Oxford Street in only 7 minutes on the Bakerloo Line. Also close by is Westminster tube station, just a scenic 6 minute walk across the river, with services to the District and Circle Lines, meaning the prestigious South Kensington is only 9 minutes away, or head to Monument for Bank Station in just 10 minutes.
- LocationThe position of this apartment is perfect for experiencing all that London has to offer. With many bars and restaurants on your doorstep, and many of London's famous attractions also close by, this is a very desirable location. In the heart of London's South Bank, the property is just a short walk to Westminster's tourist attractions, Covent Garden's bustling shops and eateries and the iconic London Eye is on your doorstep.