- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
This highly sought after two bedroom apartment benefits from direct river views and a large terrace for entertaining.
Situated on the third floor of this prestigious development, this well apportioned apartment offers over 600sq ft of living space with all rooms having floor to ceiling windows. Immaculately presented, this apartment features an open plan reception and kitchen area, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom.
St George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes.
We believe this is the perfect opportunity to live in a modern apartment, with excellent transport links across the whole of Central London. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment provides the perfect option for you.
- Two bedrooms
- Large private terrace
- Direct river views from all rooms
- 24 hour concierge
- Supermarket, gym, doctors and dentist onsite
- Secure parking available to rent via seperate negotiation
- Key Investment PointsOffering a gross rental yield of 3.2% and a gross rental income of £26,000 per annum this provides an excellent turnkey investment. Having managed apartments in St George Wharf since 2002 we know that Landlords experience low rental voids providing our clients with a continuous income on their investment. Nine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after this once abandoner stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
- Lifestyle ChoiceWhether it's the bars, restaurants and Theatres of the West End that you are after, or the boutiques of Bond Street - all of central London is within easy walking distance. St George Wharf itself offers residents the ultimate experience of riverside living with enjoyable river walks up to Battersea Park or down to the vibrant South Bank.
- Excellent Transport LinksSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus station making it stress free to travel around London via the Victoria line (8 mins - Oxford Street, 15 mins - King Cross) or to the South West (43 minutes to Guildford and 50 minutes to Windsor and Eton)The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces