- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
An immaculate, second floor apartment in this brand new and exciting development in the heart of the Elephant and Castle regeneration. This bright apartment measures 847 square feet, and benefits from a large balcony with beautiful views of the landscaped gardens, an open-plan reception with luxury fitted kitchen, wooden flooring, and floor to ceiling windows.
Residents of Elephant Park benefit from a 24 hour concierge service, a residents rooftop function room with a terrace overlooking the London skyline, a gymnasium, and a communal grow garden with 40 plots to plant and nurture fruit, vegetables and herbs.
Elephant Park is located just a few minutes walk from Elephant and Castle underground station which serves both the Bakerloo and Northern lines and provides easy access to the whole of London.
We believe that this is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of Elephant and Castle, where over the next ten years £1.5 billion will be pumped into the area including the building of 3,000 new homes, over 50 shops and restaurants and Londons largest new park for over 70 years.
- 847 square foot
- 60 Square Foot Private balcony
- 2nd Floor
- 24hr concierge
- Residents gym
- Ideal location, moments from Elephant and Castle rail and underground stations
- Key Reasons To InvestAnticipated 4% rental yieldRegeneration area - £1.5 billion to be investedGreat capital growth potential
- Further Area DetailsElephant and Castle Shopping CentreRange of Bars and RestaurantsUniversity of Arts and London College of CommunicationBrand New Park within Elephant Park Development
- Amenities24hr conciergeResidents gymnasiumResident's RoomResident's Grow GardenResidents's Terrace