Property for sale in Flagstaff House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This two bedroom apartment measures almost 1200 square feet and benefits from stunning direct river views and two private terraces. This second floor apartment uniquely has three bathrooms, and also comprises a spacious reception room with-open-plan luxury fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, and plenty of storage.
This prime London riverside location benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyard gardens, restaurants, NHS doctor, dentist and supermarket. Residents of St George Wharf benefit from easy access to both Vauxhall underground, bus and mainline stations.
This is the perfect opportunity to live in a stunning apartment with excellent transport links both around and out of London.
- Three contemporary bathrooms
- 1200 square feet
- 24 hour concierge service
- Excellent transport links
- River views
- Two private balconies
- Separate cloakroom
- Potential gross rental yield - 3.3%
- Award Winning Riverside DevelopmentWith 24 hour concierge service, restaurants and bars, Tesco Express, Little Waitrose, Sainsbury's Local, Doctors surgery, Dentist, Dry Cleaners and a superb state of the art 24 hour gymnasium
- Excellent Transport LinksSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus station making it stress free to travel around London via the Victoria line (8 mins - Oxford Street, 15 mins - King Cross) or to the South West (43 minutes to Guildford and 50 minutes to Windsor and Eton)The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces
- Underground ParkingAvailable to rent separately