- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This larger than average fourth floor apartment benefits from beautiful direct river and courtyard views. This two bedroom apartment measures almost 900 square feet and comprises a large, open-plan reception with access to the private balcony with river views, and a luxury fitted kitchen with French doors. There are two good sized, double bedrooms and two modern bathrooms. The apartment benefits from excellent storage, plenty of natural light, and wooden flooring throughout.
Residents of this superb riverside development enjoy the benefits of a range of on-site leisure facilities including a 24 hour concierge, restaurants, dentist, NHS doctor, supermarket, 24 hour gymnasium and underground parking (available to rent). St George Wharf has excellent rail and transport links from Vauxhall underground and mainline stations and a river taxi pier.
- Direct river views
- Private balcony
- Fourth floor
- Excellent transport links
- 24 hour concierge
- Award-winning riverside development
- Adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline, and bus stations
- Secure underground parking available to rent separately
- Private balcony
- River views
- Adjacent to Vauxhall UndergroundVictoria Line - Oxford Circus 8 minutes, King's Cross International 13 minutes
- Adjacent to Vauxhall MainlineWaterloo station - 4 minutes
- Thames Clipper ServiceTate to Tate Route providing access to Bankside and beyond.
- 24hour concierge & On site facilitiesIncluding two restaurants / bars, Tesco Express, Health Centre, Pharmacy, Dentist, Dry Cleaners and a superb state of the art 24hr gymnasium (membership from £19.99)
- 1 min walk to the closest cycle dock
- Award winning riverside development
- Secure underground parkingAvailable to rent separately