- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Direct river views towards Westminster from this large eighth floor apartment. Being on a high floor, this apartment benefits from plenty of natural light. The property measures over 800 square feet and comprises an open-plan reception and kitchen, with space for dining, with floor to ceiling windows and access to a private balcony with stunning views of the River Thames.
St George Wharf is an award-winning riverside development with access to fantastic on-site facilities such as a 24 hour concierge service, and gymnasium.
St George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- Direct river views
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (En-suite to master)
- Eighth Floor
- Two private balconies
- 804 square feet
- 24 hour concierge
- Parking available to rent separately
- Excellent onsite facilities - supermarkets, restaurants, bars, gymnasium, dentist, doctor
- Adjacent to Vauxhall underground station
- 980 years remaining on the lease
- Service charge - approx. £4000 pa
- Open 7 days a week for viewings
- Private Balcony with direct River Views
- Award winning riverside development
- Adjacent to Vauxhall UndergroundVictoria Line - Oxford Circus 8 minutes, King's Cross International 13 minutes
- Adjacent to Vauxhall MainlineWaterloo station - 4 minutes
- Thames Clipper ServiceTate to Tate Route providing access to Bankside and beyond.
- 24 hour Concierge & On site facilitiesIncluding two restaurants / bars, Tesco Express, Little Waitrose, Sainsbury's Local, Health Centre, Dentist, Dry Cleaners and a superb state of the art 24hr gymnasium (membership from £19.99)