- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This fifth floor apartment features a spacious open-plan reception with floor to ceiling windows, access to a private balcony, dining area, and a luxury fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes each with access to a further balcony, and two contemporary bathrooms. Both balconies look out onto the beautifully serene private gardens and have direct views of the river.
The Riverlight apartments have been finished to the highest specification with floor to ceiling windows, timber floors, recessed blinds, Villeroy and Boch sanitary ware, comfort cooling, and underfloor heating. The base of Riverlight One houses the private clubhouse with state of the art swimming pool, spa and river view gym, reception lounge and library, whilst a riverside bar, restaurant and Waitrose are just along the riverside walkway.
This development is located right on the river in the heart of one of London's most popular residential destinations. Nine Elms and Vauxhall are undergoing London's largest regeneration, bringing new business and infrastructure to the area. With the arrival of the American Embassy in 2017, and the completion of Battersea Power Station soon after, this once abandoned stretch of the river will finally have its profile raised as one of London's top addresses.
The area will soon benefit from an extension to the Northern Line, a new pedestrian bridge connecting Nine Elms with Pimlico, and a number of new green and open spaces.
- Direct river and City views
- Two private balconies
- Open-plan reception with luxury kitchen
- 24 hour concierge service
- Secure underground parking space
- Residents swimming pool, gymnasium, and cinema room
- Service charge - approx. £3900 pa
- Ground rent - £700 pa
- 992 year remaining on the lease
- Two bedroom ApartmentOpen-plan reception, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master, ample storage throughout and two balconies, one with river views.
- River views
- Exciting new residential development - Riverlight
- Located right on the river in the heart of one of the UK's largest and most exciting regeneration areas
- Riverside walkway and parkWith restaurants, bars, a crèche and a hotel
- 0.6 km to Vauxhall Underground StationVictoria Line - Oxford Circus 8 minutes, King's Cross International 13 minutesRiverlight has easy access to the Victoria line serving Kings Cross and the West End.
- 24 hour concierge & facilitiesState of the art gymnasium, swimming pool and holistic spa, a digital entertainment suite with private cinema and virtual golf, and spacious lounge and library area.
- Less than 1 km to Vauxhall mainline stationOffering mainline links to Waterloo, Victoria and all over the South of England.