Property for sale in Galleon House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This two bedroom apartment measures almost 800 square feet and benefits from beautiful river views. This spacious apartment is located on the second floor and comprises a large, open-plan reception with a luxury fitted kitchen and private terrace with stunning river views. The two double bedrooms are full of natural light, with a second balcony and ensuite to the master.
The apartment would rent for some £26,988 per annum returning a gross yield of 3.6%.
This prime London riverside location benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyard gardens, restaurants, NHS doctor, dentist and supermarket. Residents of St George Wharf benefit from easy access to both Vauxhall underground, bus and mainline stations.
This is the perfect opportunity to live in a stunning apartment with excellent transport links both around and out of London.
- Two private balconies
- Stunning river views
- Excellent Transport links
- 24 hour concierge service
- Supermarket, gym, doctors and dentist onsite
- Luxury kitchen
- 792 sq ft
- Two Bedroom apartment
- 24hr concierge
- Adjacent to Vauxhall UndergroundVictoria Line - Oxford Circus 8 minutes, King's Cross International 13 minutes
- Adjacent to Vauxhall MainlineWaterloo station - 4 minutes
- Thames Clipper ServiceTate to Tate Route providing access to Bankside and beyond.
- On-site facilitiesIncluding two restaurants / bars, Tesco Express Supermarket, Health Centre, Pharmacy, Dentist, Dry Cleaners and a superb state of the art 24hr gymnasium
- 1 min walk to the closest cycle dock
- Award winning riverside development
- Secure parkingAvailable to rent separately
- 24hr GymnasiumWith prices from £19.99 Per month
- Council Tax -£1,501.79 pa