Property for sale in Hamilton House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8
This property has been removed from the market.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
3 Bedroom | 3 Bathrooms | Huge Terrace | 35ft Reception | 1933 Sq Ft | 9th Floor | Separate Utility Room | Floor to ceiling windows | Separate Kitchen | Stunning River Views | Parking Available | 24 Hr Concierge | On-site Facilities | Excellent Transport Links | Riverside Development | Zone 1
Stunning river views towards The London Eye and The City from a huge terrace are on offer with this extremely spacious three bedroom prow apartment in St George Wharf.
Situated on the ninth floor, this spacious apartment offers over 1,900 sq ft of modern living space with a large reception and dining area with floor to ceiling windows and access to the private terrace which is perfect for entertaining. The apartment further features three double bedrooms, three bathrooms, a further second balcony and a utility room.
Residents of this superb riverside development enjoys the benefits of a range of on-site leisure facilities - these include restaurants, dentist, NHS doctor, Supermarket, 24hr gymnasium and an underground parking (available to rent). The development has excellent rail and transport links from Vauxhall underground and mainline stations and a river taxi pier. Available chain-free.
The property benefits from an existing AST agreement until May 2021 producing an annual rent of £54,600 per annum - 2.48% Gross Yield.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Adam Anker on 020 7227 4673.
- Three bedrooms
- Stunning Terrace
- 180 Degree Views
- Large recpetion with floor to ceiling windows
- Three bathrooms
- 24 hour concierge service
- Separate Utility Room
- Secure Parking To Rent
- 24 hour gymnasium
- Riverside bars and restaurants
- TransportSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer.
- LocationIn the heart of Vauxhall, with an unbeatable riverside location, St George Wharf has plenty of amenities nearby for residents to enjoy. The development is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, including popular names like Nandos, Dirty Burger and Tesco. The apartment is also within walking distance of some great green spaces, including Vauxhall Park, and Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, home to Vauxhall City Farm.