- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
South Facing Balcony | 15th Floor | 996 Sq. ft. / 93 Sq. m. | Dual Aspect | 2 Balconies | Outstanding Views | 24 Hour Concierge | Resident's Gym | Secure Video Entry | Bicycle storage | CHAIN FREE
Horizons Tower is proudly positioned as a prime waterside destination just minutes from all the amenities of Canary Wharf, London's impressive financial district. The property is also within walking distance of superb transport links, offering the amazing connectivity to the rest of London.
- Blackwall DLR (Zone 2) 7 min. walk (0.3mi), 5 stops (12 min.) to Bank, and direct access to Canary Wharf.
- Canary Wharf Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is also on the DLR line, but has further access to the Jubilee and Crossrail (from late 2019) lines offering frequent services to Heathrow Airport.
- Motorway Junctions: M11 J4 is the nearest junction (6 miles).
- Flights: London City Airport is the nearest airport (2.8 miles).
The property is well situated for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations such as Canary Wharf Shopping Centre and the O2 for an indoor arena, a cinema, bars and restaurants. The closest supermarket is Canary Wharf Waitrose, which is under half a mile away. Asda (Isle of Dogs, approximately 1 mile away) and Tesco (Bow, about 1.3 miles away) are also within easy reach.
For cinema lovers, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - West India Quay and Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich are both under a mile away and Odeon Greenwich is around 1.6 miles away.
For those who enjoy to cycle, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Newby Place and Naval Row are both a short walk away and Chrisp Street Market is less than half a mile away.
Hospitals: Mile End Hospital is about 1.8 miles away.
Doctors: Gough Walk Practice (0.2 miles), ALL SAINTS PRACTICE (0.2 miles) and CHRISP STREET HEALTH CENTRE (0.5 miles) are all close by.
Estimated service charge: £2,000 per year
Estimated ground rent: £700 per year
Approximate lease: 999 years from 2017
Contact Mark on 020 7227 4650 to discuss.
- South Facing Balcony
- 2 Balconies
- 15th Floor
- 996 Sq. ft. / 93 Sq. m.
- Views of the River and O2
- 24 Hour Concierge, Gym
- Bicycle storage
- Approximate Lease: 997 years
- Blackwall DLR (Zone 2) 7 min. walk (0.3mi), 5 stops (12 min.) to Bank
- Contact Mark on 020 7227 4650 to discuss
- TransportWith two Docklands Light Railway stations Blackwall and Canary Wharf in walking distance, and the Jubilee Line at Canary Wharf, Horizons offers superb connectivity. For travel into the City, Bank station is just 9 minutes from Blackwall DLR. The extended Jubilee Line places London Bridge just 6 minutes away, London Waterloo 8 minutes away, Westminster 10 minutes and the heart of the West End 14 minutes.