Property for sale in Jellicoe House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A beautiful, river-facing two bedroom apartment of almost 900 square feet. This fourth floor apartment comprises a large, open-plan reception with luxury fitted kitchen and private terrace with stunning river views, two immaculate and bright double bedrooms with en-suite and additional private balcony to master, and a further family bathroom.
Residents of this superb riverside development enjoy the benefits of a 24-hour concierge service, underground parking (available to rent separately) and a range of on-site leisure facilities including restaurants, dentist, NHS doctor, supermarket and a 24hr gymnasium. St George Wharf is located conveniently adjacent to Vauxhall tube and mainline stations.
- River facing
- 877 sq ft two bed
- Fourth floor
- Private terrace
- 24 hr concierge
- Ideal investment sale -
- Gross rental yield - 3.1%
- Open Saturdays and Sundays
- Award winning riverside development
- On-site leisure facilitiesRestaurants, dentist, NHS doctor, supermarket, 24hr gymnasium and underground parking (available to rent separately)
- 24 hour concierge
- Adjacent to Vauxhall MainlineWaterloo station - 4 minutes
- Adjacent to Vauxhall UndergroundVictoria Line - Oxford Circus 8 minutes, King's Cross International 13 minutes
- Ideal investment opportunityThis apartment is let on an AST agreement at a gross annual rent of £29,120 per annum.