- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Direct river views from this ninth floor apartment which measures 1128 square feet and benefits from two private balconies.
This larger than average apartment comprises a spacious open-plan reception room with floor to ceiling windows, a luxury fitted kitchen, and the balcony with river views. There are two double bedrooms, with a dressing area and ensuite to the master, plus a modern family bathroom.
This prime London riverside location benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyard gardens, restaurants, NHS doctor, dentist and supermarket. Residents of St George Wharf benefit from easy access to both Vauxhall underground, bus and mainline stations. There is also a river boat service from St George Wharf Pier that offers easy access over to the City and Canary Wharf.
Lease Length: 999 years from 1999
Service charge: £4772
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Larger than average - 1128 square feet
- Direct river views
- 9th floor
- Prestigious riverside development
- 24 hour concierge service
- Excellent onsite facilities - gymnasium, restaurants, supermarket, dry cleaner, dentist, doctors
- Service charge - £4772 pa
- We are open and viewings are available on Saturday & Sunday
- A two bedroom flat
- On-site facilitiesRestaurants, dentist, NHS doctor, supermarket and a 24hr gymnasium.
- Excellent transport links0.1 miles/2 minute walk from Vauxhall Station and Bus Station
- ParkingAvailable underground parking to rent
- 24 hour concierge