Property for sale in Kestrel House, St George Wharf, Vauxhall, London, SW8
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
River Views | 812 Sq Ft 2 Bed 2 Bath | Open Plan Reception | Balcony | 5th Floor | Leasehold 979 years | 24 Hr Concierge | Good Condition | Restaurants | Dentist | NHS Doctor | 24 Hr Gym | Underground Parking available at extra cost | Service Charge £3,300 per annum
St George Wharf benefits from a 24-hour concierge service, secure underground parking available to rent separately and a growing selection of on-site facilities such as restaurants, gymnasium, bars, tesco's supermarket, dentist, dry cleaners and a pharmacy. Adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline and bus stations, St George Wharf has easy access to Victoria, Oxford Street, Mayfair and Waterloo.
The property is superbly situated for popular destinations including the Southbank centre and Borough Market. The closest supermarket is Nine Elms Waitrose, which is under half a mile away from the property. Tesco (Kennington, less than a mile away) and Morrisons (Southwark, around 1.4 miles away) are also within easy reach.
For cinema lovers, there are two Odeon cinemas and a Vue cinema nearby - Odeon BFI IMAX is about 1.4 miles away, Odeon London Haymarket (ODEON Luxe) is 1.7 miles away and Vue London (Piccadilly) is about 1.6 miles away.
For those who enjoy to cycle, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Vauxhall Cross, Kennington Lane Rail Bridge and Kennington Lane Rail Bridge (Extension) are all a short walk away.
The property is a short walk from Vauxhall Underground Station (zones 1 & 2), which is served by the Victoria line, providing regular access to the West End. Oval Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is served by the Northern line providing regular services to the City.
Trains: Vauxhall Railway Station (0.2 miles), London Victoria Railway Station (1 mile) and Battersea Park Railway Station (1.1 miles) are all near to this property.
Motorway Junctions: M1 J1 is the closest junction (7.5 miles).
Flights: This property is around 8 miles west of London City Airport.
Hospitals: There are 3 hospitals within walking distance, The Gordon Hospital is approximately 0.6 miles away (13 min walk), St Thomas' is around 0.9 miles away (19 min walk) and Lambeth Hospital is approximately 1.4 miles away (28 min walk).
Doctors: Riverside Medical Centre (0 miles), Mawbey Group Practice (0.4 miles) and The Vauxhall Surgery (0.5 miles) are all nearby.
For more information please contact Remzi Halil on 020 7820 4773 for more information.
- River Thames views
- 812 Sq Ft 2 Bed
- 5th Floor
- Bright open plan reception and fitted kitchen with wooden flooring
- 979 years remaining on lease
- 24 Hr Concierge Service
- Underground parking available to rent
- Excellent onsite facilities - supermarkets, restaurants, bars, gymnasium, dentist, doctor
- Adjacent to Vauxhall underground station
- TransportSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer
- LocationIn the heart of Vauxhall, with an unbeatable riverside location, St George Wharf has plenty of amenities nearby for residents to enjoy. The development is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, including popular names like Nandos, Dirty Burger and Tesco. The apartment is also within walking distance of some great green spaces, including Vauxhall Park, and Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, home to Vauxhall City Farm.