- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Beautiful, direct river views from this immaculate apartment at St George Wharf. This large second floor apartment measures 839 square feet and benefits from a large private balcony, beautifully kept interiors, and underfloor heating. The large reception room has from floor to ceiling windows with wonderful views down the river, a dining area, and a luxury fitted kitchen, making it perfect space for entertaining. The two bedrooms are spacious, with an ensuite and a dressing area to the master.
This prime London riverside location benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, landscaped courtyard gardens, three restaurants, coffee shops, NHS doctor, 24 hour gymnasium, dentist and supermarket. Residents of St George Wharf benefit from being adjacent to Vauxhall underground, bus and mainline stations for easy access around London and towards the South West.
This apartment is the ultimate lifestyle purchase for someone looking for a luxury London base.
- Direct river views
- Large private balcony
- Spacious living and entertaining space
- Two double bedrooms, and two modern bathrooms
- Excellent specification
- 839 square feet
- Adjacent to Vauxhall underground, mainline, and bus station
- Onsite restaurants, gym, dentist, doctor, hairdressers, and supermarket
- 24 hour concierge service
- TransportSt George Wharf is adjacent to Vauxhall underground and mainline stations, offering convenient access to the Victoria Line and national rail links to Waterloo and the South West making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Whether you need the shops and restaurants of the famous Oxford Street (8 minutes) or the international transport links of Kings Cross (15 minutes), this apartment is ideally located to provide the best access to all that London has to offer.
- LocationIn the heart of Vauxhall, with an unbeatable riverside location, St George Wharf has plenty of amenities nearby for residents to enjoy. The development is surrounded by shops, restaurants and bars, including popular names like Nandos, Dirty Burger and Tesco. The apartment is also within walking distance of some great green spaces, including Vauxhall Park, and Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens, home to Vauxhall City Farm.