- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
The Ultimate 1 Bedroom Apartment | Incredible Views | Oversized 1 Bedroom | 718 sq. ft. internal | 2 Bathrooms | 22nd Floor | South & East Facing | Just £974 per ft. | 5* Facilities | Completion Expected Q3 2020
Arguably one of the best 1 beds in Keybridge Lofts. This huge 22nd floor, duel aspect 718 sq. ft. south facing 1 bed will have amazing far reaching views towards the City & Shard. The lucky owners will also be able to see into The Oval Cricket Ground. Starting bids from just £873 per sq. ft.!
Residents of this outstanding new development have access to a range of luxury facilities. The ground floor of Keybridge Lofts hosts a stylish concierge lobby and mezzanine. Keybridge Club Lounge is the place to work, relax and connect. In the basement you'll find the gym with swimming pool, sauna and steam room, for that essential daily workout and de-stress. Or step outside into the beautifully landscaped gardens with charming water features, leafy pathways and Tom Prices fascinating sculptures.
With completion expected in Q1 2020 this is the ideal opportunity to purchase a very special off plan property with brilliant potential capital growth in a development that is at the heart of Europe's largest regeneration programme.
Call Charles Jordan on 02072274683
- 718 Square Foot
- Amazing Views Of City & Shard
- Twenty-second Floor
- High Specification
- Completion Q1 2020
- Britain's Tallest brick tower
- Duel Aspect SE Facing
- Under Original Contract Price
- 5* Facilities
- LocationThe transformation currently underway in Nine Elms, on the South Bank of the River Thames is part of an unparalleled story of regeneration. Just as the rest of the city has evolved, the sprawl of modernisation is now heading for Nine Elms. Having been described as the last piece of the central London jigsaw. Over the river from exciting Westminster and with the up and coming Battersea area close by, Vauxhall is a desirable location to be. With plenty of shops, bars and restaurants close by, residents will be able to enjoy all that London has to offer. Just over the river, you will find Londons prestigious Belgravia and Chelsea, where luxury shops meet culture with Londons best museums, including the Natural History and Science Museums.
- TransportJust a few minutes walk from Vauxhall station, Keybridge is well connected to the City. With Victoria Line services taking only 4 minutes to Victoria, with connections to the Circle and District Lines, and just 8 minutes to Oxford Circus and the Central Line. Expected in 2019, the new Nine Elms station with Northern Line services, will provide even faster and easier access to parts of the City.