Property for sale in Lexicon, Chronicle Tower, 216 City Road, Islington, EC1V
This property has been removed from the market.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
City Road Location | Close To Angel and Old Street | 8th Floor | City Road Canal Views | Fantastic Facilities | Sought After Development | Floor to Ceiling Windows | High-spec Mount Anvil Development |
A striking 559 sq ft one bedroom apartment with water views on the eighth floor of the fabulous Chronicle Tower at the Lexicon development on sought after City Road - EC1V
This stunning apartment comprises reception room, open-plan to kitchen, one double bedroom with built-in wardrobe, modern bathroom with plenty of storage. The whole property benefits from a wealth of natural light from the floor to ceiling windows and features exceptional views over the canal.
This stunning waterfront development has great facilities including: 24 hour concierge, private residents spa with pool, sauna and steam room and residents lounge.
Please call Steve on 020 3829 9197 to arrange a viewing.
- Stunning Location between Old Street and Angel Tube Stations
- Eight Floor
- One Bedroom
- 559 Sq Ft
- Great Views of the City Road Canal
- North/East Facing
- Contact Steve on 020 3829 9197 to arrange your viewing
- LocationNestled between Shoreditch and Islington, Lexicon, Islingtons tallest canal side tower offering bold and beautiful homes. This property is perfect for those who enjoy City living, with Hi End, Hi Spec fixtures and fittings and low maintenance upkeep. Lexicons superb canal side location sits beautifully within London's booming east and central neighbourhoods balanced by Shoreditch and Kings Cross either side. Nowhere else in London can boast such accessibility to a rich and diverse mix of entertainment, social, cultural delights within easy reach. Its impossible to deny Lexicons ability to inspire. Most famous workplaces in the City and Central London are also just a short walk away, City Road connects Tech City with the cultural attractions of Islington and the city beyond, with plenty of cafés, restaurants, and retail outlets.
- TransportLexicon is the definition of well-connected: an easy walk from tube lines to get you anywhere fast, from Heathrow to Canary Wharf to Paris.Angel Station 7 minutes walkOld Street Station 8 minutes walkFarringdon Station 214 minutes walkKings Cross St Pancras 17 minutes walkLiverpool Street Station 19 minutes walkCrossrail (completing in 2019) will get you to Paddington in 8 minutes, Canary Wharf in 8 minutes and Heathrow in 30 minutes.