Property for sale in Millharbour, South Quay, Canary Wharf, E14
This property has been removed from the market.
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
2 Bed | 2 Bath | Open Plan reception | 9th Floor | 1023 Sq Ft | 24Hr Concierge | Large en-suite | Communal Gardens | Walking distance of Canary Wharf | South Quay Development | Sc £2,575 pa includes central heating and water |
Fantastic 9th floor apartment, boasting 1023 Sq Ft of bright and modern living space. The apartment features two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, large en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, second modern bathroom, and large living area with room for dining table and open-plan fitted kitchen.
41 Millharbour is a well-known and secure development that offers 24-hour concierge service, stunning communal water gardens and an on-site supermarket. The property is conveniently located by the Millwall Inner Dock, within walking distance of Canary Wharf and South Quay DLR station and there are many local amenities and eating places nearby.
The property is well positioned for Canary Wharf, with popular destinations such as the O2 and Canary Wharf Shopping Centre for restaurants, bars, 200 shops and cafes. The closest supermarket is Isle of Dogs Asda, which is under half a mile away. Waitrose (Canary Wharf, under a mile away) and Tesco (Lewisham, about 2.2 miles away) are also within easy reach.
If you enjoy the cinema, there are two Cineworld cinemas and an Odeon cinema nearby - Cineworld London - West India Quay is less than a mile away, Cineworld London - The O2 Greenwich is around 1 mile away and Odeon Surrey Quays is approximately 1.2 miles away.
For those who enjoy to cycle, there are three TFL cycle docking stations nearby - Lightermans Road, Millharbour and Alpha Grove are all a short walk away.
Crossharbour and London Arena DLR Station (zone 2) is a short walk away, which is served by the DLR line, with direct access to Canary Wharf. Canary Wharf Underground Station (zone 2) is also nearby, which is also on the DLR line, but has further access to the Jubilee and Crossrail (from late 2019) lines providing direct services to Heathrow Airport.
Trains: There are 3 stations within walking distance, Surrey Quays Railway Station is around 1.3 miles away (27 min walk), Deptford Railway Station is about 1.4 miles away (28 min walk) and Canada Water Railway Station is 1.4 miles away (28 min walk).
Motorway Junctions: The closest junction is M11 J4 (6.8 miles).
Flights: London City Airport is about 3.2 miles away.
Hospitals: Mile End Hospital is the closest hospital (2.1 miles).
Doctors: ISLAND HEALTH (0.3 miles), ISLAND MEDICAL CENTRE (0.4 miles) and BARKANTINE PRACTICE (0.4 miles) are all nearby.
Leasehold: 982 Years Remaining
Service charge: £2,575 p.a includes central heating and water
1023 Approx Sq Ft
For more information please contact Dwayne on 0207 227 4650
- 2 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Open plan Reception
- Large en-suite
- Fitted Wardrobe
- 1023 Sq Ft
- Service charge £2,575 p.a includes central heating and water
- Ground Rent : £200 p/a
- 999 years from 1 January 2003
- 9th Floor
- 24 Hr Concierge
- Walking Distance to Canary Wharf
- South Quay Development
- LocationCanary Wharfs glittering showcase of amenities is only a 15 minute walk away, where designer shopping, fabulous cuisine, art, entertainment and more can be found. Millharbour Apartments is the place to be for the Canary lifestyle, at the centre of this world class cosmopolitan district. With a plethora of places to eat, including Michelin star restaurants and well-known eateries, youre spoiled for choice in Canary Wharf. Two Michelin star restaurant Toms Kitchen offers a relaxed dining experience serving French classics with a contemporary touch, always using the finest ingredients. Indulge in Boisdales famous steaks and whiskey while listening to live jazz music, or enjoy Japanese delights in the heart of Canary Wharf at the famous Roka. For after work drinks that wow, get to the top of Pan Peninsula, featuring stunning views of Canary Wharf and a tasty cocktail menu with happy hour 5-7pm, The Attic Bar is sure to please. Serious cocktail enthusiasts will love The Parlour, who serve innovative seasonal delights, alongside favourite classics. Relaxing summertime drinks do not get better than at Brodies Bar & Kitchen, with an enviable waterside location, perfect for laid back al-fresco drinking and dining. Only 1 mile from the glistening towers of Canary Wharf, and you can be in the countryside at Mudchute park and city farm, providing endless free family fun with 32 acres hosting a range of activities including horse-riding and animal encounters. There are plenty of shopping opportunities in Canary Wharf, with over 120 shops ranging from designer brands, including Aspinal of London, Tiffany Co & Jo Malone, to high street favourites like Topshop and Zara. If you fancy you can even visit the famous Billingsgate Market, the UKs largest inland wholesale fish market.
- TransportSet in the heart of Londons financial district, Millharbour Apartments is ideally located for transport links to the City and beyond. With both Crossharbour and South Quay DLR stations and Canary Wharf Underground station close by, residents are only moments from the centre of London. From Canary Wharf station, residents can make their way to the city on the Jubilee Line, including London Bridge in just 8 minutes. The DLR provides access to the rest of the Isle of Dogs and central line services at Bank underground station, taking you to Londons famous shopping destinations Oxford Street and Bond Street in just a few stops.Canary Wharf (0.9 miles, 18 minute walk) DLR, Jubilee LineSouth Quay (0.3 miles, 6 minute walk) DLRCrossharbour (0.1 miles, 1 minute walk) DLR