- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 3 Receptions
With over 3,000 sq ft of accommodation, and a private garden located in a private cul de sac location, this purpose built London townhouse makes a wonderful central London home. Moncorvo Close is a select development situated on Ennismore Gardens, Knightsbridge. The house is positioned in the preferred terrace facing the communal gardens of Kingston House with which they have direct access from their own private garden.
The house itself is well configured over four floors, none of which are at basement level. There are two reception rooms both benefitting from French doors spanning with width of the reception flooding the property with natural light and one of which is overlooking the communal gardens.
All four bedrooms benefit from their own en-suite bathroom with master also having a separate dressing area. The kitchen and separate dining room are situated on the ground floor and both lead to the private garden. There is also an opportunity to extend out and increase the size of the ground floor should you chose to do so subject to the usual planning permissions being obtained.
There is off street parking for two cars and also a garage. The property is held on a long leasehold of 999 years from 1990, so some 973 years remain.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- Knightsbridge townhouse
- Secure, private close
- Private patio garden
- Direct access to the large communal gardens
- 2 off street parking spaces, plus garage
- 973 years remain on lease
- 600 metres to Hyde Park
- Select Development
- Modern Townhouse
- Situated in the heart of KnightsbridgeJust a few minutes walk to the museums, Harrods, and the boutique shops and restaurant of Knightsbridge and South Kensington
- Plenty of outside spacePrivate garden plus direct access to the beautiful communal gardens
- Moments from Hyde Park
- Garage and ParkingOff street parking for two cars and a private garage
- Room to extendScope to extend the house at ground floor level, as other houses have in the terrace (Subject to the relevant Planning Consents)