- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
A stunning three bedroom apartment on the tenth floor of the award-winning Neo Bankside development.
This exceptional apartment offers incredible views of the River Thames and across to St Pauls Cathedral. Measuring 2040 square feet, the property comprises three double bedrooms, two-ensuite bathrooms, family bathroom, a large reception with modern open-plan kitchen and winter garden to enjoy the stunning views.
Neo Bankside is a new residential development located in the South Bank area with easy access everywhere and great transport links. Neo Bankside offers you the unique opportunity to live at the very epicentre of this dynamic and ever evolving neighbourhood. The development benefits from 24 hour concierge service, residents business centre, gymnasium and private wine cellar.
For further details or to book a viewing please call Tom Gilchrist on 020 7227 4674.
- Prestigious riverside development
- Tenth floor
- 2040 sq ft
- Stunning views of the river Thames and St Paul's Cathedral
- Designed by Rogers Stirk Harbour and Partners
- 24 hour concierge service
- Residents gymnasium
- Walking distance to London Bridge and Blackfriars stations
- LocationThe South Bank has become one of the most distinctive and diverse neighbourhoods not just in London, but the world. NEO Bankside offers you the unique opportunity to live at the very epicentre of this dynamic and ever evolving neighbourhood.NEO Bankside is located at the heart of the South Bank, a vibrant cultural riverside district, and a short walk from St. Paul's Cathedral and the City of London. The Southbank is now recognised as the cultural heart of the capital and a popular arts and entertainment district. The Southbank Centre comprises the Royal Festival Hall, the Queen Elizabeth Hall and The Hayward. Also close by are the Sea Life London Aquarium and the London Marriott Hotel County Hall next to the London Eye. The OXO Tower wharf is situated towards the eastern end of Southbank and houses galleries, shops and boutiques as well as the world renowned OXO Tower Restaurant, run by Harvey Nichols. The City of London and the shopping in One New Change is in touching distance over the Millennium Bridge.
- TransportThe neighbourhood's exceptional transport links, offer a range of quick and convenient rail, tube, river, cycle and pedestrian routes to the rest of London, as well as convenient connections to all major airports. An eight minute walk across the river to Blackfriars station provides Circle and District line services, going to Westminster takes only 6 minutes, and Liverpool Street in just 12 minutes, while also providing rail services to Gatwick in under an hour. Southwark underground station is also an 8 minute walk from Neo Bankside, with the Jubilee line taking just 10 minutes to reach Canary Wharf, or the luxury shops of Bond Street are just 8 minutes away.