- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 Receptions
A spacious 724 sq ft one bedroom apartment situated moments away from the London Eye and the River Thames, in the sought after development of County Hall.
This raised ground floor apartment offers plenty of modern living space featuring a spacious reception room with high ceilings and mezzanine level which is currently being used as a living room and a separate fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and double bedroom with a mezzanine dressing room.
Residents of County Hall benefit from a 24hr concierge service and extensive on-site leisure facilities including a gym, pool and Jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. Located conveniently for Waterloo tube and mainline station whilst being a short walk to the West End this truly is a special location.
This apartment also includes a parking space attached to the lease.
Being sold with vacant possession, no chain.
973 Year Lease
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Secure Parking
- Gym, Indoor Pool and Spa Facilities
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Adjacent to South Banks Entertainment & Amenities
- 0.2 miles from Waterloo Station
- Raised Ground Floor
- TransportThis sought after development on London's South Bank, is adjacent to Waterloo Mainline and Underground stations offering convenient access to the Northern, Waterloo, Bakerloo and National Rail links to the South West, making the whole of London accessible in minutes. Visit Londons iconic skyscraper The Shard via a 3 minute journey on the Jubilee Line, or head to the famous shopping destination Oxford Street in only 7 minutes on the Bakerloo Line. Also close by is Westminster tube station, just a scenic 6 minute walk across the river, with services to the District and Circle Lines, meaning the prestigious South Kensington is only 9 minutes away, or head to Monument for Bank Station in just 10 minutes.
- LocationThe position of this apartment is perfect for experiencing all that London has to offer. With many bars and restaurants on your doorstep, and many of London's famous attractions also close by, this is a very desirable location. In the heart of London's South Bank, the property is just a short walk to Westminster's tourist attractions, Covent Garden's bustling shops and eateries and the iconic London Eye is on your doorstep.