- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
Highest Discount available in One Blackfriars! Selling £700,000 (25%) Below Original Price. This 33rd floor 2 bed has incredible views towards the Thames, City & Shard and offers 1443 sq. ft. of internal living space plus an additional 170 sq. ft. of sky garden. Completion is expected in Jan 2019 and the owner is motivated to sell before the new year.
Ground rent = £750 per annum
Estimated Service Charge = £12,000 per annum
Estimated Rental = £1600 per week
One Blackfriars brings not only the exclusive privilege of living in an architectural icon, but also the lifestyle found in the leading hotels of the world. Residents will enjoy a wide array of exquisite on-site luxury amenities, including a 20-metre swimming pool, private screening room, executive lounge, golf simulator, wine cellar, thermal suite facilities alongside a gymnasium with state-of-the-art equipment overlooking a private Zen garden.
A dedicated 24-hour Harrods Estate concierge will also be provided to assist residents with a variety of services, ranging from travel arrangements and tickets to world-class events to dinner parties.
One Blackfriars specification is as high as it gets. Every apartment benefits from oak and stone flooring, Miele appliances, SONOS SoundBar system, built-in touch screen control system and marble bathrooms. Everything you would expect from a Berkeley flagship development.
Moments from recently renovated Southwark tube station and short walking distance to Blackfriars (6 minutes) and Waterloo stations (12 minutes) the property benefits from excellent transport links, including Jubilee, District and Circle, Bakerloo, Northern, Waterloo and City line and London Overground services.
- 25% Under original contract price
- Only £140,000 due on exchange of contracts.
- £700,000 Under Original Contract Price
- Incredible views East towards St Paul's and River Thames
- 1443 Square Foot
- 33rd Floor
- Utility Room
- Incredible 6* Facilities
- Moments from Blackfriars Station
- LifestyleCity Living at its best - Brand new 50 Storey tower providing 274 apartments for the pinnacle of riverside livingSt George Development part of the Berkeley GroupExpansive landscaped piazza with a fashionable mix of retail, restaurants and bars
- Excellent Transport LinksVictoria Underground Station - 8 minsBank Underground Station - 8 minsKings Cross & St Pancras International - 12 minsLiverpool Street - 15 mins
- Amazing LocationOne Blackfriars will be a new community at the heart of the already thriving South Bank, the cultural hub that's home to some of London's best-loved arts institutions. The Tate Modern art gallery, Shakespeares Globe Theatre and the British Film Institute are just some of the world-class destinations that are a short stroll away. The area is also home to London Bridge and its range of amenities, including the brilliant Borough Market and Europes tallest building, The Shard. The rest of London is effortlessly accessible, from the cobbled streets and resturants of Covent Garden to the exclusive shopping of Bond Street and the theatre capital of the West End.
- Fantastic AmenitiesHarrods concierge & valet service, Pool, Spa Suite with treatment rooms, GymYoga Garden Cinema, Executive Club Lounge, Golf Simulator, Winery