Property for sale in One Blackfriars, Blackfriars Road, London, SE1
This property has been removed from the market.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
This spectacular three bedroom, four bathroom apartment on the 30th floor with direct river views and views of St Pauls and the City.
The apartment benefits from a spacious open-plan design, a modern fitted kitchen, three double bedrooms each with an ensuite and fitted wardrobes, a seperate WC and ample storage. The apartment also benefits from a fantastic 'Sky Garden' providing the perfect setting to unwind and relax above this fantastic city.
One Blackfriars will be one of the tallest residential developments in Europe and is already gaining recognition for what will be a truly impressive icon on the London skyline. Floor to ceiling windows optimise natural light and residents have the benefit of some of the best facilities in London; including a spa, gym and swimming pool, cinema room, snow room, wine store, business suite, 24hr Harrods conceirge and Valet parking.
One Blackfriars specification is as high as it gets. Every apartment benefits from oak and stone flooring, Miele appliances, SONOS SoundBar system, built-in touch screen control system and marble bathrooms. Moments from recently renovated Southwark tube station and short walking distance to Blackfriars (6 minutes) and Waterloo stations (12 minutes)
- 3 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms
- 30th Floor
- Direct river views towards St Pauls + City
- 24 Concierge
- Swimming Pool and Snow Room
- Residents Cinema
- Valet Parking
- LifestyleCity Living at its best - Brand new 50 Storey tower providing 274 apartments for the pinnacle of riverside livingSt George Development part of the Berkeley GroupExpansive landscaped piazza with a fashionable mix of retail, restaurants and bars
- Fantastic AmenitiesLuxury 5* facilities including: Harrods concierge & valet servicePoolSpa Suite with treatment roomsGymYoga Garden CinemaExecutive Club LoungeGolf SimulatorWinery
- Other Area DetailsLocated at the heart of the culturally rich South BankTate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and British film Institute all just a short stroll away.
- Transport - From Blackfriars Underground StationVictoria Underground Station - 8 minsBank Underground Station - 8 minsKings Cross & St Pancras International - 12 minsLiverpool Street - 15 mins