- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
STUNNING 23rd FLOOR ONE BED WITH LONDON EYE AND RIVER VIEWS IN SOUTHBANK PLACE | 10% UNDER ORIGINAL PURCHASE CONTRACT | COMPLETION DUE IN JUNE/ JULY 2020 | BEST ASPECT ONE BED ON THE MARKET | 999 YEAR LEASE | ESTIMATED SERVICE CHARGE £5,108 P.A | ESTIMATED 4.2% GROSS YIELD
This property is the lowest priced one bed with a river view on the market. The apartment consists of one master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, an open plan living room and kitchen with breakfast bar, bathroom and Juliet balcony.
The interiors are by award-winning Johnson Naylor and the apartment includes the Garden Pallet selection. All kitchen appliances are by Miele. The development has five-star residents facilities: 24-hour concierge and an on-site health club complete with gym and swimming pool. The piazza around the building will also have a range of high-end eateries and great shopping. There's plenty of culture around, too with Southbank Centre, National Theatre, Young Vic, IMAX and British Film Institute all accessible within minutes.
Set in one of London's most desirable riverside locations, adjacent to Westminster
and next to the London Eye, Southbank Place celebrates the rich history and heritage of its surroundings. The combination of a perfect setting and the design-driven architectural quality of this landmark development will together create some of the most sophisticated and desirable apartments in the city. Situated on the vibrant South Bank between the multitude of world renowned galleries and theatres and within walking distance of Buckingham Palace and 10 Downing Street. Southbank Place will consist of prestigious landmark buildings, designed by five notable architects, that will encircle the existing landmark Shell Tower. The development will be complemented by the highest quality restaurants, stylish bars, state-of-the-art leisure amenities and fabulous public spaces to relax in.
As this is an off plan assignment, the apartment is not complete and so it is NOT POSSIBLE TO VIEW the actual apartment.
This opportunity will not be around for very long so please contact Remzi directly on 0207 820 4773 07580 787 345, if you wish to register your interest or if you have any further questions.
- 536 sq ft One Bed
- 23rd Floor
- Views of River Thames, London Eye, Jubilee Gardens
- Assignment Sale with limited time to execute
- Under Original Purchase Price
- Developer sold out of one bedroom apartments almost 2 years ago
- Similar high floor one beds in One Blackfriars + South Bank Tower are achieving £900,000 and above
- Adjacent to Waterloo Station, one of Londons main transport hubs
- 24 hour concierge
- 18,000 sq ft state of the art private resident facilities - Gymnasium, swimming pool and spa
- Planned regeneration leading to further capital growth
- rental estimate £750 per week
- Life StyleFantastic amenities including: 24 Hr ConciergeResident's LoungeResident's Luxury Health Club and SpaRetail and restaurants
- TransportWaterloo Station - 3 minute walk London Bridge - 3 minutes on the UndergroundOxford Street - 6 minutes on the UndergroundLiverpool street - 10 minutes on the Underground