- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception
NEW! | 13th Floor | 1 Bedroom | 517 sq. ft. | 1 Bathroom | Views Towards Alexandra Palace to North | Westr Facing Views Towards BT Tower & Regents Park | 35 sq ft Balcony | East Tower
This stunning 13th Floor one bedroom in the East tower will have stunning uninterupted views towards Alexandra Palace to the north and Regents Park and BT Tower to the west.
The apartment boasts an open plan reception room with high spec modern fitted kitchen, a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and contemporary bathroom.
City North provides residents with a host of amenities; a 24hr concierge & security, residents lounge as well as beautifully landscaped communal gardens. Additionally there will be on-site premium retail space including shops, restaurants, cinemas and a state-of-the-art gym. Transport links are, as one would expect for this area, incredible. The development located directly above one of the city's central transport hubs - Finsbury Park Underground Station (Victoria & Piccadilly Line), meaning that locations are such as Oxford Circus and Kings Cross are reached in as little as 9 and 4 minutes* respectively.
Access to key destinations via tube:
• Kings Cross 4 mins
• Oxford Circus 9 mins
• Green Park 11 mins
• Covent Garden 13 mins
• Victoria 13 mins
Completion expected Spring 2020
Leasehold: 999 Years
Ground Rent: £450 pa
Service Charge: Estimated £1,938 pa
10 Year Premier Warranty
For more information please call Charles Jordan on 020 7820 4773.
- 517 sq. ft One Bed
- 32 sq. ft Balcony
- Thirteenth Floor
- 24hr Concierge
- Beautifully Landscaped Gardens
- State of the Art Facilities
- Views West Towards Hampstead
- Finsbury ParkFinsbury Park is a prime example of one of the city's first great parks. Offering an oasis of calm in the middle of bustling north London, this 110 acre park highlights include a mix of open grounds and formal gardens, a beautiful lake with rowing boats, two childrens play areas, a café and an art exhibition space. This award-winning development offers the very latest in 360 living. With incredible transport links under 15 minutes by tube to The City or West End that can be accessed right in the heart of the development this stylish residential and commercial space provides the ultimate in local, park and city life.
- TransportFinsbury Park is in close proximity to the fashionable areas of Crouch End, Highgate and Hampstead, and is extremely well connected, with services on the Victoria line to Kings Cross in just four minutes, Oxford Circus and Bank taking 9 and 16 minutes respectively. Services on the Piccadilly Line to Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus also only take 13 and 15 minutes respectively. Regular National Rail services run north from Finsbury Park and Cambridge can be reached in 56 minutes, while services to Peterborough take approximately an hour, providing extensive links to the wider UK rail network.