- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Reception
*Only £762 per sq ft!*
820 sq ft, 11th floor 2 bed at Pan Peninsula, the most aspirational development on the island.
This luxurious two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation boasting high-specification fixtures and fittings to create a haven of luxury in bustling surroundings.
This 11th floor apartment has views of the North & West towards Canary Wharf.
The apartment comprises an open-plan reception with a smart fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, master en-suite and a contemporary bathroom.
Pan Peninsula located next to Millwall Inner Dock is a short walk from Canary Wharf Station and offers a wide selection of high specification studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments. This development is unique in offering residents incredible benefits with access to a 24 hour concierge service, 48th floor cocktail bar, extensive leisure facilities including residents gym, swimming pool, and private cinema. Ideally located 0.2miles to South Quay DLR and 0.4miles to Canary Wharf Station. Commuting to Central London couldn't be easier
For further information please contact Danny Greenland 0203 829 9198
- Only £762 per sq ft!
- 820 sq ft Two Bedroom
- Sought after Pan Peninsula
- Swimming Pool, Sauna and Steam Room
- 24 hour concierge service
- Resident Cinema
- Cocktail bar
- 989year lease
- For further information please contact Danny Greenland 0203 829 9198
- TransportPan Peninsula is just a 10 minute stroll to Canary Wharf station, with the Jubilee Line allowing quick and easy access into central London, including London Bridge in only 8 minutes and Westminster in just 13 minutes. While the DLR from South Quay on Pan Peninsula's doorstep serves the whole of the Isle of Dogs and area surrounding Canary Wharf, including Stratford and London City airport within 25 minutes.
- LocationLiving in Pan Peninsula offers the best of both worlds, with a relaxed water-front atmosphere and the buzzing city just moments away. Not only do residents get views of Canary Wharf, they also have easy access to all the amenities available here, including plenty of restaurants, bars and shops. Canary Wharf is a fantastic place to relax after work with friends and colleagues over a great meal or some drinks.